Television The Book of Boba Fett

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Finally something's happening. This whole episode should be a benchmark for how keep things on desirable level.

Cad Bane's entrance was even more entertaining than Luke's. Good stuff.

Swedish_Plumber

The duel scene at the end was brilliant. It all was but I really enjoyed the menace of Cad Bane. Needed a good bad guy running into the showdown in next weeks episode.

Dan

Feels like i’ve tuned into a different show these last two episodes.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It was superb

I really need to watch the clone wars series.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wow!! Filoni delivered a great episode.

Loved the scene between Luke & Ahsoka - simple but really well done. Cad Bane’s entrance :drool:

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
How good did Luke look?! Lucasfilm hired the deep fake guy from Youtube and it paid off. It was a big improvement.

This show has been so good in the last two weeks, but does leave us questions as to why the boba fett shows were not on the same level.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
How good did Luke look?! Lucasfilm hired the deep fake guy from Youtube and it paid off. It was a big improvement.

This show has been so good in the last two weeks, but does leave us questions as to why the boba fett shows were not on the same level.
Scarily good.

dinostar77

That was interesting if alittle messy for an epsiode pacing wise. Enjoyable though. Cad Bane was a welcome addition.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Such a good episode. Had a bit of everything apart from Boba Fett (aside from a scene of him standing silently doing nothing).

Much better than the last episode of Mando. It’s crazy how much they were able to do with a young Luke Skywalker.

Hamnat

The improvement on Luke's CGI was outstanding. I was just grinning during the training montage it was cute. I mean at this point the best Bobba Fett episodes are Mandalorian episodes. Cad was a surprise for me great scenes. Asoka and Luke together made me want to see Ezra roll up too.

Oldyella

I know nothing about the bad guy at the end, but that's how you introduce a villain with his walk out of the desert haze. Pure western showdown, love it.

Revan

Assumptionman
Always knew that Jedi are criminals. Luke doing that to Grogu.

Weird episode with a mix of everything. Cad Bane looked pretty badass to be fair.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
It's great, why has it turned into the Mandalorian though?
It will be the same for the Ahsoka show, too. Those three shows (plus a cancelled one) are going to all link up. Maybe they could have named them something else, though.

Revan

Assumptionman
He got his ass kicked in Bad Batch, didn't he?

Plus with his links to Boba and involvement in Maul/Mandalore history, makes sense to keep him in the loop as antagonist.
I haven’t watched the Bad Batch, to be fair. I think it makes sense for the show, just think that he should have been killed a long time ago in the clone wars show.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I have to say, i'm totally here for "The Book of Boba F..you know what, let's do more Mando!"

foolsgold

Luke really is an absolute arsehole, just give the kid his pressie and don't screw him around

Revan

Assumptionman
Luke really is an absolute arsehole, just give the kid his pressie and don't screw him around
Strong rumors that Ben Solo turned to the dark side cause Luke was not allowing him to eat the chocolates Leia sent to him.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Their whole creed is flawed anyway, denying people emotional attachment and emotion is stupid, and that's why people turn to the dark side, they have to keep this shit bottled up when they need it out there. This could have been Luke's chance to change the order and he fluffed it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Real world jedi would be like the Catholic Church wouldn't they :nervous:

Still utterly boring to me. Yes Luke looks impressive, if extremely wooden, but meeeeeeh.

Last edited:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Real world jedi would be like the Catholic Church wouldn't they :nervous:

Still utterly boring to me. Yes Luke looks impressive, if extremely woorden, but meeeeeeh.
100% and that's exactly who I was going to compare them to as I was typing my above post, but refrained from doing so. :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
Jedi were cnuts, Palpa was right for trying to exterminate them. If only he succeeded and then with his and Vader’s eventual death, the Galaxy would have been a far more peaceful place.