Television The Expanse (TV Show)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Would have to have serious viewer numbers for SyFy to keep financing it, reportedly it was very expensive to make.

Roosney

Oh yes, S2 just got on Netflix here this spring, so didn't except S3 to be out for a while. I thought you guys had thngs mixed up talking about the third season. Haha, feels like I time warped :drool:

Loublaze

ATLien
Oh yes, S2 just got on Netflix here this spring, so didn't except S3 to be out for a while. I thought you guys had thngs mixed up talking about the third season. Haha, feels like I time warped :drool:
Season 3 is the best yet!

Loublaze

ATLien
I was confident it would be picked up. Wish it was Netflix though as Amazon are a tad flaky with their original content these days.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Would have preferred Netflix as I don't want to (and won't) support amazon.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Why's that?
Mainly because of the stories how they treat their employees, the stories how they treat the private sellers on their platform and last but not least, stuff like this is just scary.

Raw

This show is fecking great, the best you could ask for in terms of a sci-fi show. No one really heard of it until they cancelled it, it ended up being fantastic publicity :lol: