Predict the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Decision to start di Maria was phenomenal, Scaloni has been excellent tactically in this World cup.
Proper manager. All the changes he has made during the WC have been spot on

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Nice to see Di Maria making good use of four months training and strolling at Juventus.

Revan

Assumptionman
Awesome counter-attack. Total domination from Argentina, France needs a miracle.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Dembele got skinned and intentionally or not (I'm for the second option) clips Di Maria's ankle. What do you think the ref would do? I wouldn't have given it, but it really could go either way.
Yeah if the ref didn't give it then that decision probably wouldn't have been overturned either.

Acole9

Outstanding
I wonder if that virus is still affecting the French players. They just haven't turned up at all.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
france without pogba just isn’t the same

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
That all started by Upemecano lumping it - he's shit for Bayern and he's shit in general. Deschamps dropped the ball by dropping Konate who was great in the previous match. You can't afford passengers at this stage.
The feck you are talking about, he has been absolutey great for Bayern this season

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Just imagine how bad France would have been had Pogba been playing.

Parma Dewol

This Argentina side has gotten better and better as this competition has progressed. In the zone and totally dominating this final.

That said, I’m surprised how poor France have been. They look completely off the pace and, surprisingly for them, disorganised. I thought they’d be resolute, waiting to counter, but they’re being torn open repeatedly with relative ease.