The John Murtough Era

Trequartistry

The tweet sent above, you could make the same post for Woodward during his tenure here

bringbackbebe

Tell you what. We talk about giving ETH time. Murtough seems to be the first football man to have power at the club. He will need time himself
His behind the scenes work is being clearly recognized & has helped him consolidating his position. I'm excited about someone at the top finally keeping a low profile at our club and doing work.

Skills

Snitch
His behind the scenes work is being clearly recognized & has helped him consolidating his position. I'm excited about someone at the top finally keeping a low profile at our club and doing work.
I'm hoping Ten Hag is the same and doesn't let the publicity of being the Man Utd manager get to his head.

bringbackbebe

I'm hoping Ten Hag is the same and doesn't let the publicity of being the Man Utd manager get to his head.
Indeed. He must avoid all controversies publicly focus on just getting stuff done rather than getting into mind games with competitors. That time will come, but right now, we need to punch in our own weight category.

L1nk

Lets hope he is sound with all this new found power

Yakuza_devils

Tbf, Rangnick is a disaster as manager. Big big mistake. Hope he can contribute as consultant.

ETH is the fans' favorite and hope we get it right this time.

This summer is important to see how well we conduct our transfers. We need to be more efficient compared to Woodward time.