The MMA thread

Oggmonster

He does go on tangents but I enjoy listening to him in the background.
Yeah his point is always quite good and he is a funny guy to be fair. Can see why people like it. He's definitely easy to listen to just takes a while to get there!

Luke1995

Rory looked very good! Not sure how good Millender is, but that was vintage Rory in a way.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah his point is always quite good and he is a funny guy to be fair. Can see why people like it. He's definitely easy to listen to just takes a while to get there!
Yeah I have to turn the volume down a bit because he has the tendency to go from very low tone to fecking shouting his mouth off. :lol:

Charlie Foley

That’s part of the charm for me! It’s a certain style of story telling. He’s an easy listen

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Her knees almost looked elevated when the up kick landed. We need VAR

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Never mind, one knee was down.

I shouldn’t think it, but was she milking that?

Paxi

:lol:

Main card starting now! it's a very good one.
I really don't know where I stand on this. Bisping's first reaction was that she was milking the feck out of that. Certainly, judging by immediate movements, i.e extending her hands out to break her fall - is leading me to believe she milked that. She was winning the fight but she was trading digs and really in a scrap that could have went either way, so I'm not surprised. I mean, Markos' eye injury looked bad too but she went out there like a fecking champ.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
I really don't know where I stand on this. Bisping's first reaction was that she was milking the feck out of that. Certainly, judging by immediate movements, i.e extending her hands out to break her fall - is leading me to believe she milked that. She was winning the fight but she was trading digs and really in a scrap that could have went either way, so I'm not surprised. I mean, Markos' eye injury looked bad too but she went out there like a fecking champ.
We can't know the pain or feeling the fighter is feeling after a shot like that. It was the right decision. In ONE FC they would have handed Markos a red card straight away.

Stupid rule though. Those up kicks should be legal.

Paxi

We can't know the pain or feeling the fighter is feeling after a shot like that. It was the right decision. In ONE FC they would have handed Markos a red card straight away.

Stupid rule though. Those up kicks should be legal.
I Stamann’s kick nearly connected on the first which I thought was identical. I don’t think kick outs like that should be illegal either.

Paxi

Cutelaba looked fecked there in the last 30 seconds.