The MMA thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well I usually have 12. 18 is going overboard but I'm drinking Carlberg and whilst it goes down easy, it doesn't make you very drunk at all.

The hangover will suck ass tomorrow though.
I haven’t drunk for years and I still feel a bit sick at the thought of your impending hangover

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I haven’t drunk for years and I still feel a bit sick at the thought of your impending hangover
Yes mate. Hangover will be brutal but I'm well used to them now so ill cross that bridge when I wake up next. :lol:

mu4c_20le

Holy feck that was good.

Two slick throws then locked in the triangle and got the finish.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Whatever happens tonight, Chandler is a dead cert for future UFC pundit alongside the likes of DC and Bisping.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looks like a good fight stylistically, although I feel like the guy in the green likes his own style too much? :confused:
He has some very good combos and kicks and just kind of stops and admires what he just did.

justboy68

I hope for all our sakes the main card fights are all finishes. Otherwise crazy judging has potential to ruin things.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Dan Hooker must be loving this ppv....we’ve seen him knocked out about 20 times :lol: :lol:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Who the hell are the refs tonight ? Never seen many of them.
Dan Miragliotta was in previous fight. He has been around for as long as I recall

In fight before was (I had to look it up) Kerry Hatley. Not a regular but certainly appeared many times

kidbob

HOLY SHIT!! He submitted Jacare!!! That is one of the most impressive wins ever, like submitting Maia

justboy68

Shades of Nog vs Mir. How tough is Jacare though. Seems like he hasd the calmest reaction to his own arm snapping in half!