The MMA thread

Womp

idiot
Only thing that fight exposed is that there are levels. Adesanya is on another level to these others guys technically speaking. As much as I love Bobby, it will be a hard fight for him too in the upcoming rematch. I do think he's probably the only active middleweight that has the skillset to maybe beat Adesanya, though

Either way, Adesayna is a hard puzzle to solve in this weight class - not everyone can just sit on him like Jan did.

redom

It's on early UK time?
Main card starts at 7pm, prelims at 3:30.

Really looking forward to the co-main and Hooker/Makhachev fights, also want to see how Chimaev does on his return after that blistering start he had and then all the issues he faced with covid.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Imagine being Carlos Antonio Jr. From getting cut from the UFC early this year, to PFL champion and winner of a million dollars.

Movlid Khaybulaev just won a million dollars too. 145pound PFL champion after wrestlefecking Chris Wade to a decision. Dedicated the victory to Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov. "Losing was not an option".

George Owen

What a fight. The heavyweight championship was good fun. Both guys TKO'd each other at some point, but Keith Peterson let them keep going. They fought for that million dollar for 25 minutes.

These guys wouldn't even be top 15 in the UFC I guess, but one of them(Cappelozza for sure) is going home millionaire.

George Owen

Ricardo Ramos vs the Rat Zubaira next.

Please please god!! Let Zubaire get knocked out.

edit. The rat ended up winning the decision.

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hasbulla is just casually assaulting everyone. If he was like little Chihuahua biting everyone, he’d still get euthanised.

I like his Gucci baby clothes though. Cute.

George Owen

Ankalaev won an easy decision vs Oezdemir, who had a timid performance, and pretty much froze in front of the superior fighter.

The Leech vs The Wolf next. Khamzat smesh or what?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ankalaev won an easy decision vs Oezdemir, who had a timid performance, and pretty much froze in front of the superior fighter.

The Leech vs The Wolf next. Khamzat smesh or what?
Well be good to see how Khazman had recovered since long Covid.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
fecking hell, he just wouldn’t tap

Tough as nails but great win for khamzat