GSP
Anderson
Mighty Mouse
Cain
Khabib
Valentina
Amanda
Usman/Fedor/Aldo/Cerudo(?)

What we got? Where do they go? Anyone missing?
GSP is my no1 but as much as I hate Jones....my mind is telling me that he's the best to ever do it. Although those picograms put him below GSP for me.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Jones
GSP
Anderson
Mighty Mouse
Cain
Khabib
Valentina
Amanda

In my very humble opinion and taking into consideration I'm a very average viewer, its Jon Jones.

The list of absolute legends he has defeated is insane.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In my very humble opinion and taking into consideration I'm a very average viewer, its Jon Jones.

The list of absolute legends he has defeated is insane.
I would say he's top two with GSP but the pictogram thing taints him a bit.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I would say he's top two with GSP but the pictogram thing taints him a bit.
I was indeed very upset with the pictogram thing.

I wasn't as involved in MMA as I should have been during GSP's days. Granted I saw him kick the absolute shit out of Koscheck and Diaz

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I was indeed very upset with the pictogram thing.

I wasn't as involved in MMA as I should have been during GSP's days. Granted I saw him kick the absolute shit out of Koscheck and Diaz
I honestly think Cruz would be near the top of the pile of he wasn't made of glass.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Jones
GSP
Anderson
Mighty Mouse
Cain
Khabib
Valentina
Amanda

No DC?

Think that top 4 is set in stone really. Hard to order after that. All those names probably deserve to be there or thereabouts. Would add Stipe to that mix if Cain is in there, BJ Penn probably too.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!

:nervous:

Petr doesn't seem to be in the best mental space after his last 2 loses, plus Merab has been working hard on making it personal, by bringing Russia and the Ukraine invasion into it.

Merab is a big underdog but I wonder if the Russian is at his 100%.

Last edited:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

:nervous:

Petr doesn't seem to be in the best mental space after his last 2 loses, plus Merab has been working hard on making it personal, by bringing Russia and the Ukraine invasion into it.

Merab is a big underdog but I wonder if the Russian is at his 100%.
It’s all gone a bit tits up for Yan. Lost his aura after Aljo 2. He was made to look very human

George Owen

MVP vs Yamauchi up next to start the main card.

Some nice fights.

Usman Nurmagomedov vs. Benson Henderson
Tofiq Musayev vs. Alexander Shabliy
Valentin Moldavsky vs. Linton Vassell
Michael Page vs. Goiti Yamauchi

George Owen

Usman looked incredible. It's interesting how kick-heavy this new wave of Dagestini fighters are compared to Khabib. Benson has called it a day after that. He was never a favourite of mine but that's some career he's had.
They are evolving. And they don't even need to... scary sight. Usman is so good, and only 24 years old.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Usman question kicked Bendo into retirement.

fecking Bendo, what a legendary career. The end of an era.
Shout out to Big John McCarthy too. We saw the curtain call of a legend's career, a thrilling performance by a surging new star, and Big John might just have stolen the show with that ridiculous "Henderson's doing just fine right now" line when he was clearly fecked and about to tap. :lol:

George Owen

Shout out to Big John McCarthy too. We saw the curtain call of a legend's career, a thrilling performance by a surging new star, and Big John might just have stolen the show with that ridiculous "Henderson's doing just fine right now" line when he was clearly fecked and about to tap. :lol:
:lol::lol: The Bellator version of "OHHH HE'S HURT!!"

Yeah one of the best to ever do it. Incredible career. That first fight against Pettis is unforgettable.
:(

redom

Don't think I've ever seen that submission before, a reverse triangle for Davey Grant in a close fight but one he was for sure losing, Assuncaos corner not happy with the ref though after taking away a strong position to take a point off Grant for a fence grab.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Yan... What's happened. Was meant to be the next dominating champ.
Mentioned his temperament a fair few times in the past and I think it's absolutely an achilles heel for him that has been absolutely exploited by Sterling's camp.

Yan was like the terminator before he faced emotional adversity; simply walking everyone down and seemingly being unflappable, but the moment the verbals and smack talk got under his skin with his last three opponents, he's absolutely lost his composure and gone in there overamped and underprepared in the sense that he only thinks about the hurt he wants to put on them and no strategy or readiness for what's coming back at him. Bit like Aldo flying out, triggered by McGregor and getting sparked out in embarrassing fashion for it, but on a slower, systematic time frame.

By now, Yan comes across as unintelligent, linear and self-absorbed because he doesn't adjust or even try to make strategic countermeasures. It's like he sees red and then loses his way.

I don't think it's an issue with ability or technical proficiency, but rather his mental aspects and ego. If the guy took time out and got some zen, I'd wager he'd make a far better account of himself than he has been doing - he simply cannot afford to have such triggerable ins vs opponents who are just as good as him; they are easy exploits that are being pounced upon by more cunning and savvy fighters.