g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The MMA thread

RedDevilRoshi

One of the judges scored that contest 30-27 for Morales. Mind blowing.

Duncan was clearly the fighter in control for rounds 2 & 3. Glad the other two judges saw it that way as well.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
One of the judges scored that contest 30-27 for Morales. Mind blowing.

Duncan was clearly the fighter in control for rounds 2 & 3. Glad the other two judges saw it that way as well.
To be fair, control is not very high up in the scoring criteria. Did Duncan even landed a significant strike in the 3rd round?

George Owen

Biggest favourite of the night getting worked by an aging Mr Finland.

It's usually first round or bust for Mr Finland, so kinda expected. Shore should take over now.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He landed a heavy leg kick that injured Duncan's leg forcing him to go for the takedown. And when they got up, landed a nice uppercut and a few more shots.

Not much, but more than Duncan.
Honest question, do you not find that 30-27 blatantly corrupt? There is no way with any spectrum of scoring that Morales won all 3 rounds :lol:

George Owen

Honest question, do you not find that 30-27 blatantly corrupt? There is no way with any spectrum of scoring that Morales won all 3 rounds :lol:
Absolutely. Round 2 was 100% Duncan's. There is always a judge that comes up with some crazy scorecard (the guy with the money bag under the table).

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Absolutely. Round 2 was 100% Duncan's. There is always a judge that comes up with some crazy scorecard (the guy with the money bag under the table).
Thank god….I thought this was one of those through the looking glass moments where someone tries to see whatever the hell it is the judge sees

George Owen

Thank god….I thought this was one of those through the looking glass moments where someone tries to see whatever the hell it is the judge sees
:lol: Nah. 29-28 for Duncan was the right score for me, but I can understand why some people gave the 3rd to Morales if they were following the scoring criteria to a tee. The scoring criteria issues are a opain in the ass. I wish we had a fail proof way to judge fights.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I guess i don't know the scoring system in UFC either, was sure Vettori lost that.

mu4c_20le

That's one of the first moves I learned as a kid. Embarrassing ground game from Barbarena. Think he's still living off the hype from choking out that karate kid.

redom

Anything short of carnage in this one is going to be a disappointment.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Think Gaethje fought quite smart in this fight