The MMA thread

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
"I know there's a lot of doubters" - CM Punk

We don't doubt, we know. Go back to entertainment, you were brilliant at it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
:lol: what the feck was that monstrosity? Was he training on the UFC game for two years? Reeks of Bellator...

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Nothing but respect for Punk. Takes balls to leave behind a lucrative career and do real fighting infront of millions.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Eh, feck it. I'm 4 inches taller and have about 50 pounds on Gall and I still wouldn't fight him. Anyone and I do mean anyone who makes that walk and gets inside any cage half naked with another man who is trained to do you harm in the worst kind of way is beyond being laughed at.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That felt like an exhibition fight between a celebrity and a pro fighter, except the pro fighter wasn't told that this was an exhibition. :lol:

Oh well, at least we'll have an actual fight coming up soon.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Don't know why, but Mickie came off so fake during his post-fight interview. And he's basically still only 1-0 in the UFC, this travesty shouldn't count.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Eh, feck it. I'm 4 inches taller and have about 50 pounds on Gall and I still wouldn't fight him. Anyone and I do mean anyone who makes that walk and gets inside any cage half naked with another man who is trained to do you harm in the worst kind of way is beyond being laughed at.
Or beyond deluded.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
That felt like an exhibition fight between a celebrity and a pro fighter, except the pro fighter wasn't told that this was an exhibition. :lol:
Punk is thinking "but Mayweather beat Big Show at Wrestlemania..."

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Or beyond deluded.
He was given an opportunity to do something he had always dreamed of but knew in the back of his head he probably wasn't long for, but if I turned up to Old Trafford one day and someone chucked a shirt and a pair of boots at me and said "Pogba's had an accident down the hairdressers, you're starting in midfield" even though I know I have no business being there you can best fecking believe I am gonna play.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
He was given an opportunity to do something he had always dreamed of but knew in the back of his head he probably wasn't long for, but if I turned up to Old Trafford one day and someone chucked a shirt and a pair of boots at me and said "Pogba's had an accident down the hairdressers, your starting in midfield" even though I know I have no business being there you can best fecking believe I am gonna play.
You might have been a better option in the derby.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
If travis somehow wins this, Werdum would probably be able to appeal and get it turned to a no contest

The ref should not have stopped the fight

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
One fight after a WWE wrestler gets mauled, Werdum is busting out Rey Mysterio moves.