The MMA thread

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Werdum's gone full YOLO in this fight. At least he's introduced some control into the second round, and Travis is struggling to keep up with the pace.

This is Werdum's fight unless Brown gets some strong strikes in, which look unlikely.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
WTF. Weirdest UFC in years.
Yup, it's been quite an interesting event and certainly quite unconventional when compared to the past few UFC events.

Honestly, Brown's scummy attitude seems to be a part of his coaching staff as well. I'm glad that Werdum at least let out a kick at them.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yup, it's been quite an interesting event and certainly quite unconventional when compared to the past few UFC events.

Honestly, Brown's scummy attitude seems to be a part of his coaching staff as well. I'm glad that Werdum at least let out a kick at them.
what happened after the fight? I went for a piss and missed something?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
what happened after the fight? I went for a piss and missed something?
Edmond, Travis Browne's coach, was trash talking at Werdum, and Werdum responded with a body kick. Both got separated very quickly, and all of both Browne and Werdum's corners were ordered to leave the ring. Browne gave Werdum a stern look as well after that kick, but he held his discipline and left the ring immediately once Bruce Buffer finished the formalities.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Edmond, Travis Browne's coach, was trash talking at Werdum, and Werdum responded with a body kick. Both got separated very quickly, and all of both Browne and Werdum's corners were ordered to leave the ring. Browne gave Werdum a stern look as well after that kick, but he held his discipline and left the ring immediately once Bruce Buffer finished the formalities.
was probably in a rush to go back to the hotel and feck his hand.