The MMA thread

Oggmonster

I'm always surprised at the lack of love for Bisping on here, given he's not only a Manc but also a red.
Yeah I like the guy like his personality to prob ducked a few fights but still find him funny and I'm probably biased based on things you rightfully point out.

I'm s fan of this daytime UFC as well wish it was more often!!

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Caceres is a poor man's El Pantera.
13-11 record is not exactly great. He's supposed to be entertaining but Every time I see him fight I'm left underwhelmed.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Been a couple of times so far on this card where it looks like the fighters have heard the decision before it was announced

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So happy the Chinese fighters are rising to the occasion tonight. Massive market for the UFC going forward.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
That's got to be the end Mike. There's no point taking that punishment whatsoever.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Fair play to Bisping for taking the fight on short notice. Gastelum is actually far better than his number 8 ranking at MW. He should legitimately be just behind Rockhold.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
It would but it would also probably infuriate Weidman and Rockhold who are ahead of him in the queue. Weidman especially, as he just beat Gastelum this year.
It won't happen, I reckon GSP will vacate. Weidman vs Rockhold with the winner fighting Whittaker for the belt.
Jacare is (dangerous) option for Gastelum who really needs to sort himself out and whoop everyone at 170.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Fair play to Bisping for stepling up but in all honesty he shouldn't have been allowed to fight again so close to the GSP loss.

cyberman

Fair play to Bisping for stepling up but in all honesty he shouldn't have been allowed to fight again so close to the GSP loss.
It makes no sense. Unless he thought a win could lead to a quick turnaround and have the fight in England be a title fight?
Even then that's a stretch

Raoul

Admin
Staff
There was nothing wrong with him coming in imo. Gastelum just clocked him with a left hook that sent him down.