The MMA thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Oh my Greene took some fecking digs. His chin is made of granite.

Edit: Holy shit Greene gets a choke out of nowhere. Absolutely owned the commentary who were saying he wasn’t going anywhere.

Paxi

Villante is so shit, it's like he put himself in the perfect position to get finished. :lol:

Both guys not UFC level. A disgrace to have that in the main card.
Man Greene is having a moment there. Just shows you the pressure the mma fighters are under. Need better pay and security for sure.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I think it wasnt even enough pressure to get a choke. It looks like Villante just gassed and gave up

Paxi

I think it wasnt even enough pressure to get a choke. It looks like Villante just gassed and gave up
Apparently he has asthma as well but not sure if that played a role.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Happy for him, an odd finish. Villante moved to heavyweight by eating cheeseburgers clearly.

I actually didn’t like Greene much when I saw him in the ultimate fighter, but hard not to root for him after seeing his emotion in that interview. Although I don’t agree with post above saying he has a granite chin, he looks like he will easily be stopped if there is enough volume and pressure

Paxi

Happy for him, an odd finish. Villante moved to heavyweight by eating cheeseburgers clearly.

I actually didn’t like Greene much when I saw him in the ultimate fighter, but hard not to root for him after seeing his emotion in that interview. Although I don’t agree with post above saying he has a granite chin, he looks like he will easily be stopped if there is enough volume and pressure
Did you not see the pounding he took there. If that’s not an ability to take a punch then I don’t know what is. He literally ate like 7-8 shots and didn’t get disorientated.

Paxi

What happened between Bisping and Perry. Saw Bisping posting something on Twitter.

Reditus

Did you not see the pounding he took there. If that’s not an ability to take a punch then I don’t know what is. He literally ate like 7-8 shots and didn’t get disorientated.
As soon as he took a decent shot he went down. Any semi decent heavyweight will destroy Greene

Paxi

As soon as he took a decent shot he went down. Any semi decent heavyweight will destroy Greene
He went for a superman punch and was unbalanced if you look back on it. He did very well to stay in the fight.

Reditus

is that a new GF for Perry? He used to be with a blonde girl who also used to be in his corner

Paxi

No one won the next fight after beating Paul Felder.

Reditus

Great round. Hooker all business, head down no emotion but looking very good. I’d give him that round but very close