The most talented young player in Europe atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Brwned, my man.

Your opinion on who is the most talented young player in europe atm?
Well I think Ozil, Ballotelli and Bojan are the three best attackers right now that are eligible for the U20's.

I think it's pretty hard to identify the best players in the other positions though, I think centre backs and centre mids mature a lot later and there aren't any particularly good fullbacks I can think of.

Lailiani

(Sadly not) Banned
Well I think Ozil, Ballotelli and Bojan are the three best attackers right now that are eligible for the U20's.

I think it's pretty hard to identify the best players in the other positions though, I think centre backs and centre mids mature a lot later and there aren't any particularly good fullbacks I can think of.
Özil is an extremely good shout. He is already class and he'll become world-class one day. For sure Germany's biggest talent. In an interview some months ago, Özil said we had wanted to sign him but he had decided to stay in Germany as he was too young to move to England. As we all know, Fergie usually always gets his man at some time, so fingers crossed. ;)

As for Balotelli, I'm not too sure about him. His an immense talent, but he's moody and sulky and has serious attitude problems. Many years ago, I predicted Adriano a world-class career but he destroyed his own career by lacking discipline. Since then, I've become very sceptical about players who lack the right attitude.

Centre-backs: Evans would be a good shout, but not sure whether one can class him a 'talent' - I'd say his already a proven player.

Jerome Boateng belongs also to this list, a very talented young centre- and full-back, who'll certainly come good.

Alex

Davide Santon

Dyslexic Untied

Is Pato too old now?

If not he should be on the list. Next big Brazilian thing IMO, reckon he`ll hit it off big come WC 2010.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

Feels like Bojan has already been around for years already. Really did burst onto the scene but has found it hard recently. Hopefully he will make it though.

Pato certainly deserves a mention, looks a very mature player for his age.

Is Diego Capel 20? He looks very promising too

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Originally posted by Beckham007:
<strong>

Central defender from Red Star Belgrade.
Absolute class.</strong><hr></blockquote>

As objective as ever. I'll hazard a guess that no more than 2 other people on this board have ever heard of this croatian sensation.

Look at that. Unbelievable :lol:

Personally I'd wager Davide Santon, Jonny Evans and Mamadou Sakho in defence; Adem Ljajic, Sebastian Giovinco and Jack Wilshere in the middle and Alexandre Pato, Stevan Jovetic and Keirrison up front are the biggest prospects at the moment.

The most naturally talented of the lot is Pato of course, most talented young player in Europe streets ahead everyone else at the moment.

Ekeke

Feels like Bojan has already been around for years already. Really did burst onto the scene but has found it hard recently. Hopefully he will make it though.

Pato certainly deserves a mention, looks a very mature player for his age.

Is Diego Capel 20? He looks very promising too
He was absolutely terrible last season. A winger who didnt actually create a single goal in la liga last season, despite featuring regularly for Sevilla although at least half of the time it was off the bench.

It may be that he took his mind off the pitch though as he's been involved in heavy talks with Sevilla about his future and whether or not its with them if he isnt paid handsomely.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He was absolutely terrible last season. A winger who didnt actually create a single goal in la liga last season, despite featuring regularly for Sevilla although at least half of the time it was off the bench.

It may be that he took his mind off the pitch though as he's been involved in heavy talks with Sevilla about his future and whether or not its with them if he isnt paid handsomely.
Yep, I was disappointed with his development last season. He's still a young lad, but it was a big step back from the swashbuckling wing-play he became known for in 2007/08.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Bojan should have went on loan to a lower outfit. He's lazing at the moment. I remember watching him at the U21 Euros and he was dire, although he was touted as the star of the tournament.

Pato, Jovetic and Keirrison have shown more already.

Bearded but no genius

Originally posted by Beckham007:
<strong>

Central defender from Red Star Belgrade.
Absolute class.</strong><hr></blockquote>
As objective as ever. I'll hazard a guess that no more than 2 other people on this board have ever heard of this croatian sensation.
:lol:

Good one Dans.

How'd that work out for you?

Suedesi

For the young ones, you don't know why Dans is saying that to Beckham07. Long inside story, but credit to Becks, his call was money.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Mamadou Sakho makes me laugh but fair enough Nani Nana hehe.
I'd go with Pjanic

I'm in love with him. Wait for him to find a decent foil and he'll be deadly. Thus far he has been playing alongside rather average centre-backs at PSG.

Pjanic is definitely awesome too. I see Puel has started to give him some responsibilities in the starting 11, hence best young player of the season award certainly beckons. I didn't quote him in my original post as there are many young talented midfielders at the moment, whilst reliable young defenders are always scarce. Even Subotic, said to be the best player in the Bundesliga according to Van der Vaart, waned a bit recently.

EZee

what did we decide he cut off for young players was

messi is 22
aguero is 21
pato is 20

those 3 aint bad though!

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Look at that. Unbelievable :lol:

Personally I'd wager Davide Santon, Jonny Evans and Mamadou Sakho in defence; Adem Ljajic, Sebastian Giovinco and Jack Wilshere in the middle and Alexandre Pato, Stevan Jovetic and Keirrison up front are the biggest prospects at the moment.

The most naturally talented of the lot is Pato of course, most talented young player in Europe streets ahead everyone else at the moment.
That is not true.

Sniggleton

Surprised Jack Rodwell's name hasn't come up. He looks a special young player himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.