The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlington Padgett

After how he set up the team for the second half against fulham is you're convinced he can turn this around you're deluded. He's a coward!

the chameleon

Great score! 4-1 up!

Happy we've finally scored 4 goals in a game.

Do I still want him out? Yes.

He's just not a Manchester United manager! He never will be!

Kapardin

Of course they will. We will have turned a corner according to some until Anfield next week....
Oh, its' Anfield next week? Not much respite.:lol:

But it would coincide with our usual inconsistent pattern that goes something like getting a win to go on and lose followed by dreary draws until our next dodgy win.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Soooo... where are the Mourinho outers again? This is a very very good result no matter how you wet blankets claim Fulham is a poor team. New manager bounce, and Ranieri is a Premier League winner. Never easy.
Wobble your head a bit.

ZlatMan

MoUriNHO doES NoT plAY AtTackINg FoOTBall.

(Same number of goals as Tottenham btw).

Wayne's World

Mourinho's greatest achievement as Manchester United manager was convincing us that Paul Pogba is the whole problem with the club....

False dawn until we get a walloping at Anfield next Sunday....love to be wrong but he'll go with cowardly tactics again next week just like in the Derby

dove

Soooo... where are the Mourinho outers again? This is a very very good result no matter how you wet blankets claim Fulham is a poor team. New manager bounce, and Ranieri is a Premier League winner. Never easy.
We are here. 1 match changes nothing.

Stactix

As obvious a false dawn as ever, obviously the Mourinho lickers will be out in full force. Celebrating the first victory in 5.

Yes votes going down.. :lol::lol::lol:

Nick7

Mourinho's greatest achievement as Manchester United manager was convincing us that Paul Pogba is the whole problem with the club....

False dawn until we get a walloping at Anfield next Sunday....love to be wrong but he'll go with cowardly tactics again next week just like in the Derby
Yep. Madness.

Chairman Steve

A good first half performance doesn’t change a thing for me. Second half was the standard stuff we’ve seen all season.

Kapardin

Fulham played like a midtable Championship side in attack and defense. I suppose we can crow over the fact that we didn't bend to them like we did to Derby. PrOgReSs.:lol:

No, he cannot play attacking football effectively. He does try to, for what its' worth.

And number of goals scored does not equal attacking football. A team which sits back and scores clinically on the counter can likely score the same number of goals as Spurs, doesn't mean their style is the same or as entertaining as Spurs. And such teams will never equal the tally teams like City or even sadly enough, Liverpool rack up.

Also, I don't think Spurs are particularly entertaining either. Just effective, and a bit better than us.

pjaya

He just have to go...hopefully after anfield game

He is the biggest virus to United

Ace of Spades

If anything this match shows that we have talent to work with, and instead of moaning about the players non stop, just work with them and try to actually play attacking football and coach them. We could have been higher up the table by now.

ZlatMan

How come you haven't mentioned City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea?
Usually Tottenham get wanked over for playing attacking football but somehow 'an overly negative team' has matched their goal tally.

the chameleon

We need an official name for the Mourinho fanboys.

- Mourinho's nuthuggers
- The Moronhos
- The crack paperers

I would be open to some other suggestions. I think the Moronhos is my favourite!

Suvvernmanc

That song... 'woke up this morning feeling fine'. Is the worst song we have ever chanted. With words like 'jose got us playing the way UTD should.. oh yeah', OH NO! When have we ever played a style under him that even resembles the UTD of old. It's sickening to hear fans sing that. It definately fuels the narcissistic ego of Jose. I cringe when I hear it sang.

Today we are thumping Fulham. Bottom of the league Fulham. Wow. We should be beating them at every attempt. Yet I'm sure the Jose lovers will tell us how great it was today. Today means nothing. The line-up was poor. It was slow and cumbersome when some players that would Improve us massively are on the bench again, or not In the squad at all.

The next 2 games are the big ones. Valencia and Liverpool. Nothing but 2 wins will do but realistically, a point at Valencia and a loss away to Liverpool are probable.

On a positive note. Dalot was decent today. The future right back for the next 10 years. Hopefully. And Mata was quality again playing in his natural #10 position. With legs around him he is the most creative player in the squad. Start him every week.!

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
If anything this match shows that we have talent to work with, and instead of moaning about the players non stop, just work with them and try to actually play attacking football and coach them. We could have been higher up the table by now.
Kind of incredible that players still come through for him after he tells the media that they lack natural ability tbh.

Mick321

Usually Tottenham get wanked over for playing attacking football but somehow 'an overly negative team' has matched their goal tally.
Haven't seen much of that, they get a lot of credit as a team but don't see loads of hype about the football they play. Shouldn't we have slighter higher ambitions than scoring the same amount as Spurs? (Who also have a game in hand). We average 1,75 goals per game, spin it how you like, it's bang average.

Stactix

Funny how Rashford has a lack of 'natural ability' but then gets 2 assists & a goal, feck off Mourinho.

Slevs

likes to play with penises

- Mourinho's nuthuggers
- The Moronhos
- The crack paperers

I would be open to some other suggestions. I think the Moronhos is my favourite!
You missed Mourinho rectum dwellers? It's been going on all season.

Ace of Spades

Kind of incredible that players still come through for him after he tells the media that they lack natural ability tbh.
The players have always tried, I never bought into this 'they are not trying' crap. It is just that majority of the time we play an incredibly negative style of football.

Devil may care

Frankly I just want him gone, winning against fulham feels like a lost.
I know a fan will want his team to win at all times in all circumstances but I just want the nightmare to end.
The whole relationship is like having an ex you detest but must deal with because of the kids or something like that.
F**k him, killed all my joy for the game.
Exactly how I feel, win, lose or draw it's all the same while that sour con man sits in the dug out while our cowardly board fail to act so they can save some money, beating relegation fodder crap like Fulham changes nothing.

Devil may care

- Mourinho's nuthuggers
- The Moronhos
- The crack paperers

Mostly I'd call them fans of other clubs in truth, the rest are just delusional, nothing you can do about that, it's like chalking off the days on a cell wall until the prison sentence is up with Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.