The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the chameleon

Inappropriate Content
You missed Mourinho rectum dwellers? It's been going on all season.
It's official, we have a name. Mourinho rectum dweller.

Mourinho Rectum dweller
noun
An individual who spends most of his or her time inside Mourinho's rectum. This person is likely to be a bigger fan of Mourinho than Manchester United.
Example
MoUriNHO doES NoT plAY AtTackINg FoOTBall.

(Same number of goals as Tottenham btw).
Synonyms and related terms
Groupie; Crack paperer; Moronho; Delusional; fan of Chelsea, Liverpool or Man city

Antonyms
A fan of Manchester United

Rolaholic

I like Mourinho, he’s our biggest chance of being relevant again

*runs away*
By making a mockery of the club with his mouth off the pitch sure,definitely not in regards to relevancy on the pitch though

minoo-utd

Because we beat Fulham? Some here :lol:
Surely he has to go. He just can not have another 100m you can not trust him spend the money wise. And as you can see his football is so shit.

Rolaholic

All it took for the acolytes to come out of hiding and roar like Lions again was a comfortable win against the 20th placed side in the league :lol:

Joseunited

I'm glad to see the in percentage hasn't increased,let's not forget we only beat Fulham.There's a slightly tougher test on the horizon.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
And that's why he's right man for us.. Take it or get the feck out..
Lovely seeing his name being chanted loud and clear today. He is proving today that he is a fantastic manager smashing Fulham with ease.
Soooo... where are the Mourinho outers again? This is a very very good result no matter how you wet blankets claim Fulham is a poor team. New manager bounce, and Ranieri is a Premier League winner. Never easy.
These can't be serious posts. I refuse to believe it.

Aloysius's Back 3

A person with another opinion than yours, oh the horror!
Well sexism or racism is merely another opinion or a point of view isn't it? That doesn't make it right & it should be adequately fought against.

Whilst it's not anywhere the same as severe as merely supporting Jose - all we are doing is fighting against the wrong opinion.

The horror & the truth :)

SirAF

Ageist
Well sexism or racism is merely another opinion or a point of view isn't it? That doesn't make it right & it should be adequately fought against.

Whilst it's not anywhere the same as severe as merely supporting Jose - all we are doing is fighting against the wrong opinion.

The horror & the truth :)
I'm not sure that's the appropriate comparison when discussing a football manager. Weird flex, but ok!

Paul_Scholes18

He should get the next two games now to see if we can build on a good game. I think there is some sign that it could turn, but not big ones. We know Mourinho could quickly start falling out with people and get very negative again.
It could potentially make sense to remove Mourinho now to in terms of the bigger picture since he has been poor for very long, but it would be the worst time in almost 12 months to do it.

Minimalist

A lot of people actually like him, yeah. The cnutier he gets the more they seem to like him too.
Yeah, see I can understand people admiring his past exploits. When he wasn't at United, I had obvious respect for his achievements.

But the man himself? Gonna be a no from me dawg.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah, see I can understand people admiring his past exploits. When he wasn't at United, I had obvious respect for his achievements.

But the man himself? Gonna be a no from me dawg.
I think there is a good man in Mourinho at some level, but he is certainly infected by his inner devil a lot. He is such a sore loser and he takes out his frustration on everyone
in a very negative way. He could potentially be our red devil, but could also turn far too dark and negative and destroy what is around him.

Devil may care

Comments like this are so juvenile.
Just factual, most people that still want him to remain United manager are the fans of the other so called "big 6", as they know the longer he's here the longer we are a lame duck, it's like when we all wanted Wenger to remain manager of Arsenal.

Steerpike

I've enjoyed our last couple of performances - a lot more energy, intent and invention. In the first half today we were almost unrecognisably offensive - full backs paying like wingers, centre backs winning the ball back in the opposition half - fantastic to see.

So, does this mean that Mourinho has undergone some sort of epiphany, and that we can expect to see more of the same week in, week out? I remain very sceptical. I'd accept a more conservative approach in the next couple of games (Valencia and Liverpool, both away), but I hope we return to the front foot after that.

Let's see.

Flytan

Anyone who changes their vote because of a home win against Fulham is dumb. The guy is toxic and needs to be let go. Sooner the better. I can only hope it's done before the season is yet again wasted.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Manchester United @ Man Utd
Tune in on Wednesday for the boss's press conference!

Carolina Red

Staff
Just factual, most people that still want him to remain United manager are the fans of the other so called "big 6", as they know the longer he's here the longer we are a lame duck, it's like when we all wanted Wenger to remain manager of Arsenal.
If you’re literally meaning fans of other clubs then I take back what I said.

I’ve just seen way too many comments like that about United fans.

red4ever 79

The next game will be an example of why he has to go not today. I guarantee he will revert back to type at Anfield. Valenica, Young, Matic, Fellaini they will all start and ultimately these players will cost him is job

The_Midfielder

we know this team can play if coached properly.. he has been unable to get them to play.. maybe just in flashes ..
he needs to go

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
I voted no a while ago and haven't changed my mind since. For me it is a real shame it isn't working out. If we plumped for Mourinho to replace Sir Alex maybe it would have been different.

For me a priority has to be sorting the structure out in the club with a good DoF and ensuring transfer strategy is long term or else we will waste a fortune through every new manager replacing half the team. Didn't Spurs spend a fortune in the nineties and noughties doing something similar.

Would Zidane be the best option to come mid-season? Does he speak English btw?

beedoubleyou

Nice to win and play well for at least 45 minutes, but I'm starting to believe that the beast is cooked. He's in his third season and he's spent more than any manager put Pep and we're no better than we were when LVG was in charge. With the CV he is rightly proud of, and the money he's spent, how are we so far behind Liverpool? City, are light years ahead but they knew Pep was coming when we had Moyes in charge and have been outspending us for a decade. How have Liverpool gotten so far ahead of us though?

I don't see a plan, a style, a formation or even a first choice eleven.

I don't see any positives anymore.

Crustanoid

Klopp or Guardiola would have kept the foot on the gas and got 7-8 today. Fulham were awful.

We won one game in spite of Jose, not because of him

Aloysius's Back 3

Today's performance happened because of the ample space that was given to us by Fulham.

They were so low in confidence that their defence stayed back whilst there forwards were lacking in management that they stayed deeply in our half..

Our midfield and players like young had chance after chance to attack their space & especially their RB who had a horror.

Iv not seen a single team in the PL this season give anyone that kind of space & freedom to dictate their own football.

Status
Not open for further replies.