The negativity is unreal | Nevermind

lilcurt

Have no idea why most of the fanbase in negative... This is all part of the plan, work in progress.

feck off Ole. Thanks but time to go!

AndySmith1990

It's funny that, since Fergie retired, a lot on here look down on the moaners, but, as usual, said moaners are right time and time again.

You're being too negative. Moyes is still settling in.
You're being too negative. Trust van Gaal's philosophy.
You're being too negative. Mourinho is a proven winner.
You're being too negative. Ole has us in a better position than rock bottom.

No, this isn't about being negative. It's about having standards for a club befitting of Uniteds stature, not a Tottenham or Everton.
The "moaners" simply look at the reality of the situation and acknowledge what is happening. Those who constantly harp on about giving managers time have their head in the sand and talk a lot of pie in the sky rubbish based on nothing but hope.

EyeToldYou

Yeah, it's all in our heads.

This club is sinking to new lows, and it's doing it under Ole, Carrick and McKenna.

Idxomer

He's a crap manager. He's done a cracking job getting some top players into the team and settling things down, but clearly that's all he can do. Move him on, because now, in season 3, we're still playing without shape and system.

I love this club, and I think we have the best team we've had in ten years. Why would I support wasting our potential on Ole? I don't get it.
The only reason these players are here is because of the club's name and fame worldwide not because the manager is Ole.

Winrar

The stats will be brought out about Ole being on a similar trajectory to Klopp after x amount of games. Nothing to be negative about when Ole's at the wheel.
Hey look on the bright side, we would be on top of the league if we had an alternative league table where we scored all the chances we took and our opponents missed all of their chances.

The Bloody-Nine

The only reason these players are here is because of the club's name and fame worldwide not because the manager is Ole.
They signed in spite of Ole. What top player is thinking "Hmmm, I'd LOVE to play for that guy who relegated Cardiff". Outside of Man Utd, Ole is a nobody.

Stringer

@Acquire Me

Are you still confused about the negativity? FYI being delusional about a manager's ability doesn't make you a 'better' fan.

iKnowNothing

Such negativity here and in the match thread. We’re only half way in the match and just 8 or 9 games in the season. Plenty of time. lol

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Perfectly timed thread. It isn’t negativity when it’s factual. “Built a fantastic team” - ya one he doesn’t have a clue on how to coach and manage.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Why are we not giving him credit for us coming 2nd infront of Klopp last year? Just a thought.
He got credit. How long would you like us to carry on giving him credit for finishing in front of Liverpool last year?

Micky Targaryen

Some of us apparently need to understand hes bought a lot of good players and that means something
He has also removed all the toxicity in the dressing room! Transferred all the toxicity to the club’s results! Give some credit won’t ya!

Micky Targaryen

For everyone who said he has built a great team. He has not. Ole has bought a lot of good players but he still doesn’t have a team.

LoneStar

If anyone is Ole in after this, I'm convinced they are closet rival supporters. No use arguing with any of them.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Ole inners should try to use their eyes. They're quite useful when not closed. Your circus manager is the worst in the league and would look out of place in the Championship. Heck even Norwich wouldnt fecking hire him. What on earth happened to our club?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Anyone who is still positive about Ole getting us back to challenging for trophies is living in cuckoo land.