The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

The Firestarter

Cool, so Donald Trump funded the creation of COVID 19. Thanks Devin!
Surely it was Obama. Trump tried to stop him by riding an orange wig eagle to the city of Ping Pong but was too late because en route he had to save a jet liner falling out of the sky.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Fresno is an odd town. Every time I pass through it feels like it should be in the TX panhandle instead of CA.

We used to have a poster called FresnoBob here at the CAF who was a district attorney there.
That’s spot on correct about Fresno.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Gaetz is the last person I'd want defending me at the moment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/15/politics/space-force-lohmeier-fired-after-comments/index.html
Space Force commander fired after comments made on conservative podcast

"Since taking command as a commander about 10 months ago, I saw what I consider fundamentally incompatible and competing narratives of what America was, is and should be," Lohmeier said. "That wasn't just prolific in social media, or throughout the country during this past year, but it was spreading throughout the United States military. And I had recognized those narratives as being Marxist in nature."

"It teaches intensive teaching that I heard at my base -- that at the time the country ratified the United States Constitution, it codified White supremacy as the law of the land," Lohmeier said. "If you want to disagree with that, then you start (being) labeled all manner of things including racist."

Conservative Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida tweeted Sunday that he would be "seeking action on this in the Armed Services Committee" though he did not specify what that action could be. "Lt. Col. Lohmeier is a Patriot telling the truth about the attempted wokeification of our military - and worse," Gaetz wrote. "His demotion is clearly retaliatory."

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Will be interesting to see if he names Gaetz. Daddy Gaetz has bought his son out of legal trouble in the past.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It will soon be like Matt Gaetz is back living in The Truman Show house once it is revealed that Greenberg specifically named him.

The media attention is significant now, but it will ratchet up exponentially.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She’s even harder to watch now than 4 years ago.
I enjoy watching her. She captures the utter mental deficiency of those who believe in the validity of these right wing abortion shenanigans perfectly.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I enjoy watching her. She captures the utter mental deficiency of those who believe in the validity of these right wing abortion shenanigans perfectly.
The bit I find most difficult is that she is sarcastically mocking the right for stuff she was guilty of for the left over the last 4 years. Remember when she had the smoking gun that would finally take Trump down and we all have to tune in at 11 and it turned out that she had highlighted something on page 111 of the Facebook terms and conditions and Trump was a Facebook user who had signed these Ts&Cs and after the ad break we will find out who will be able to explain this to us after the following ad break.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Her grandstanding is too much for me. I can't watch her show.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its actually sad how dumb they are. These people are literally the next wave of bumblefeck idiocy in the GOP, which is quite remarkable given that they are replacing the old Tea Party Trumpers like Gym Jordan, Doug Collins, Matt Gaetz et al.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
It's just yet another distraction while the GOP works to dis-enfranchise millions of democrat voters.
People shouldn't waste their time with her or her cohorts. They're small fry.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
What a grim story, who on earth would even talk about that publicly. At least try to hide it, you psycho.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Looking back, basket of deplorables was being kind.
Yeah, she kinda nailed it. The funny/depressing thing is that at the time I thought it was out of line. Even though I lived in Bama the majority of the deplorables, apparently, were still wearing their masks, but good lord did Trump empower them to rip those off. I was so very wrong.

Dr. StrangeHate

Totally Looney Tunes out there.
Is there an interview with one of these people. Do they think Trump is in the white House. If Biden is in there, do they think everyone is humouring Biden. I would watch a documentary on this.

SirAF

Ageist
Is there an interview with one of these people. Do they think Trump is in the white House. If Biden is in there, do they think everyone is humouring Biden. I would watch a documentary on this.
While Trump is running a shadow government from Florida :lol:

WPMUFC

Totally Looney Tunes out there.
We laugh, but I can only imagine this level of delusion is ripe for a smart, genuine fascist to take over the party. Feels like the far right in the USA has given up on "gay wedding cakes" and has moved onto "communist have undertaken a coup and the legitimate president needs to be reinstalled by any means".

Not a great development.