The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A country where people like that have considerable voting power has no hope.

WPMUFC

Appearing last week on far-right preacher Andrew Wommack’s Gospel Truth TV, Powell alleged that a staffer to then-Senator Kelly Loeffler had been murdered. That staffer, Harrison Deal, 20, was killed in December after his vehicle was involved in a multi-vehicle accident.

“I think what we are dealing with here is pervasive and very, very dark,” said Powell. “It’s organized. It’s well funded. It’s pure evil. They are willing to kill people, à la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in Georgia, who was suddenly blown up in his car on the way to a rally for her.”

Powell then claimed that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent investigating the accident was “suddenly dead within a week.”

It’s true a GBI agent died after the crash, but the problem with Powell’s claim is that, according to the GBI, the agency was not investigating the crash at all.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/sidney-powell-makes-nuts-accusation/

how does this fruit loop still have a law license?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Ladies and Gentlemen , I give you the right honourable Senator of Texas.. Ted Cruz...

Seriously. He's trying waaaay too hard to imitate Trump.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He added: "And yes, I called it filth. And if you don't like it that I called it filth, come see me and I'll explain it to you. It's time for us to stop letting these children be abused in schools, and it's not going to happen till the people of God stand up and demand different,”
I don’t think the two bolded parts historically link like he thinks they do.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I think his belongs in here because of the sheer stupidity or the Missouri government. The idiots wrote all the teachers SSN's, in plain text, in the HTML source code. The reporter saw this and reported it to the government. Apparently to these idiots reading the HTML source code is hacking.

The Firestarter

I think his belongs in here because of the sheer stupidity or the Missouri government. The idiots wrote all the teachers SSN's, in plain text, in the HTML source code. The reporter saw this and reported it to the government. Apparently to these idiots reading the HTML source code is hacking.
"Decoded" :lol:
Idiotic boomerism

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Oh noes! I just accidently hit F12 and am now actively hacking the Caf. I hope the Modmins don't find out :nervous:

WPMUFC

I'm seeing "Australia is like Texas" too much recently and I'd like to tell the likes of Ted Cruz to feck right off. We watch your country with absolute bafflement, a form of sick amusement and pity. You're the most powerful nation on earth and you actively choose to live in a dystopian reality. Australia is nothing special, we have so many problems to solve but thank god we aren't American.