The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
To be fair, "I stand with the people of Australia" could be some 4D chess shit to justify him fecking off there the next time theres a major crisis in Texas.

WPMUFC

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) tweeted out an absolutely horrendous voicemail he said he received from a viewer of Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/congres...email-he-received-from-tucker-carlson-viewer/

Oh I’m so glad that my call’s very important to you, Mr. Intel Man. Here’s some intelligence, motherfecker. They just showed you on Fox News on Tucker Carlson saying that Babbitt – that unarmed veteran, that White woman that was shot by a cop. You said he was a brave officer shooting at some serious threat. He was a coward bitch who shot an unarmed White woman! If she would’ve been some Black ni**er crackhead, you guys would’ve had that cop’s head on a stick. feck you, you Obama ni**er, ass-licking pig.
Andy McCabe just got his pension back and he’s a traitor, a liar, a leaker, squeaker, lying traitor little bitch, just like Comey and the rest of the Clinton cartel and the Obama Marxist ni**er cartel.
feck you, you pig. You little fa**ot bitch. Go find that Chinese whore and move to China you fecking cocksucker. You soul-eating bastard. Intelligence Committee. Motherfecker, my dog has more intelligence in his dried up nutsack than you have in your warped little mind. You and Adam Schiff, that little fecking overmedicated freak. You people are a disgrace to God, our country, and our people. You’re the enemies of the United States people, motherfecker. You atheist communist fa**ots are the threat to our democracy, our Constitution, and our way of life. And I hope these foreign invaders that you’re letting into this country, I hope they chop you and your family up and feed ’em to their dogs, you pig. You fecking bitch. And there’s your free speech for today, asshole, from Trump nation! Write it down, you little bitch. Trump nation!
Tucker probably got a raging hard on after realising he has this much influence on his viewers lives.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) tweeted out an absolutely horrendous voicemail he said he received from a viewer of Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/congres...email-he-received-from-tucker-carlson-viewer/

Tucker probably got a raging hard on after realising he has this much influence on his viewers lives.
I am baffled when right wingers bring up God, because, with the exception of maybe abortion and even then we are just assuming, Jesus would be a hard core progressive.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I am baffled when right wingers bring up God, because, with the exception of maybe abortion and even then we are just assuming, Jesus would be a hard core progressive.
Jesus might have, but the Church sure as shit hasn't been for a while. Any Church, basically.

Liberation theology is cool, I guess.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Jesus might have, but the Church sure as shit hasn't been for a while. Any Church, basically.

Liberation theology is cool, I guess.
It's why I left the Catholic church, and in essence all churches. Still Christian, no longer church going. I was pretty much gone, but the weaponizing of communion by the American Bishops was the last, and irredeemable, straw.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Ah yes, the old 'god tells crazy woman in her dream that she's about to be murdered but because she woke up and told her god she didn't want that god made the killer murder the person crazy woman later assumed sent the killer in the first place instead' story..

It's so sad that in the year 2021 people still tell stories like this as a strategy to get in a position of leadership (or even tell them at all tbh), especially in developed countries.

The Firestarter

Unless it was followed by a claim that Tupac will descend back to the earth in an alien spaceship, I'd say any part that involves invading Australia would always get priority coverage...

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Didn’t know where else to put it, but this is an add from Virginia Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin. And no, it wasn’t a bunch of 7 year-olds being forced to read Mein Kampf or 50 Shades of Grey but rather a high school senior in an AP English class having pulitzer prize winning novel Beloved as an assignment :lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout

Didn’t know where else to put it, but this is an add from Virginia Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin. And no, it wasn’t a bunch of 7 year-olds being forced to read Mein Kampf or 50 Shades of Grey but rather a high school senior in an AP English class having pulitzer prize winning novel Beloved as an assignment :lol:
Speaking of, that's a very Mein Kampf family photo they had.