The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
https://www.mediaite.com/news/floyd-ray-roseberry-arrested/

Also said Trump should be installed as president. The need/want for Political Violence on the right is continually ticking up. The hardcore trumpists now see it as their only means to power.
Indeed.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...us-of-the-taliban_uk_611f5119e4b029c152b365e2
Navy SEAL Who Says He Shot Bin Laden Seems To Be Envious Of The Taliban
"Did you see how the Taliban rolled through the streets and took back their county [sic]?" Robert O'Neill tweeted on Thursday.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I know you mean well, but don't be too dismissive of a God's warrior who is acting on the revelations of angels, to secure the presidency for Trump and flip this election. I will be praying for your protection tonight.
If he is god's warrior I don' think I need much protection. He's more likely to impale himself with his heavenly sword while doing a line of coke.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
SEAN HANNITY (HOST): How would you like to be in Kabul today, as an American, and you can't get to the airport? Where are you thinking your life is headed? If you're one of those family members, I bet you're not sleeping. I don't even think My Pillow can do it. MyPillow.com. That's where I go. I fall asleep faster, I stay asleep longer. These are going to be a lot of sleepless nights for so many of our fellow Americans. We've got to get them home.

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sean-hannity-plugs-my-pillow-americans-family-stuck-kabul
Wow, that’s disturbing.
“Neil Armstrong is about to step out of the landing pod, you know when I step out for a night on the town I prefer Johnson’s loafers.”

WPMUFC

Truck bomber claimed all democrats will be arrested, Trump will be installed and then he could get a pardon.

Fox News: "The motive of the suicide bomber is unknown"

WPMUFC

Trump created a monster, that even he can not control.

his own cult boo him after the simplest, completely hedging statement of "hey vaccines worked, I got it, but you don't have to".
They are too far gone. But i guess when you're political fanbase starts injecting horse medication....was there ever a chance? I'm surprised Trump didn't tell them to stop taking Horse ivermectin because they were embarrassing him.

Last edited:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
his own cult boo him after the simplest, completely hedging statement of "hey vaccines worked, I got it, but you don't have to".
They are too far gone. But i guess when you're political fanbase starts injecting horse medication....was there ever a chance? I'm surprised Trump didn't tell them to stop taking Horse ivermectin because they were embarrassing him.
Trump danced around about the issue of them taking the vaccine instead of being strong and clear in his message. He gave them their out with “you have your freedoms” BS.
But he has no need to be the messenger; he wants the adoration and their money. I doubt he really cares if they take vaccine or not so long as he has enough of them on his side.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

saw similar sentiments from incel and groyper accounts on twitter

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Conservative radio host, Marc Bernier, has died of Covid. This was his final tweet.

Is it just me or does it seem like COVID’s premier demographic is Far right radio hosts. The little bastard is knocking them down like milk bottles at a fair.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is it just me or does it seem like COVID’s premier demographic is Far right radio hosts. The little bastard is knocking them down like milk bottles at a fair.
Does it make me a sociopath if I’m enjoying every one of these conservative radio hosts passing, knowing they’re each responsible for spreading disinformation that has killed tens of thousands? It’s as close to karma as you can possible witness In my opinion.

Carolina Red

Staff
Does it make me a sociopath if I’m enjoying every one of these conservative radio hosts passing, knowing they’re each responsible for spreading disinformation that has killed tens of thousands? It’s as close to karma as you can possible witness In my opinion.
They were a danger to themselves and others. Tried to defy Mother Nature. That typically doesn’t turn out well.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I used to think that those guys were all putting on an act for ratings, but this suggests they have either always been honest in their hatred and fearmongering or they drank their own Kool-Aid (with an ivermectin chaser of course)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
At least all these dumb fecks are getting consequences. It’s not like it’s people voting or some bollocks like that. Can’t escape a virus. Now you’re dead.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
They’re having to do a GoFundMe to pay for the anti-mask / anti-vax Caleb Wallace fella from Texas’ medical bills and funeral.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/569921-texas-anti-mask-movement-leader-dies-of-covid-19

Interesting that his wife said she prayed he’d come out of this with a “new perspective” about life.
Well, he will now be looking up at a wood lid in total darkness, so I guess he has a new perspective.

Between these feckers and the asshats sticking around in the Gulf coast I am finding that my reserve of fecks To Give is pretty much empty. Empathy apparently has its limits.

Carolina Red

Staff
Well, he will now be looking up at a wood lid in total darkness, so I guess he has a new perspective.

Between these feckers and the asshats sticking around in the Gulf coast I am finding that my reserve of fecks To Give is pretty much empty. Empathy apparently has its limits.
Oh compassion fatigue has definitely set in here as well.

My point in her saying that though is it kinda seems like she didn’t agree with him, just on the face of it. I work with a few women who are vax’d but their husbands aren’t or had to be strong armed into it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Oh compassion fatigue has definitely set in here as well.

My point in her saying that though is it kinda seems like she didn’t agree with him, just on the face of it. I work with a few women who are vax’d but their husbands aren’t or had to be strong armed into it.
yeah. I look at my SIL (who now has COVID and infected her whole family) who refuses to get vaccinated. When we asked her why she kept looking at here MAGA husband for confirmation as she explained “why”. She is a fecking ER nurse who has worked in a Georgia (so you know it’s bad) COVID ward, so she knows better. She also routinely posts “feel sorry for your nurses, they work so hard due to COVID” Facebook messages. Find it really hard to not tell her to feck off as she is Facebook-fingered with hundreds of “we are proud of you, why won’t people get vaccinated” messages.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I used to think that those guys were all putting on an act for ratings, but this suggests they have either always been honest in their hatred and fearmongering or they drank their own Kool-Aid (with an ivermectin chaser of course)
I feel it's both. Some of the leading people probably actually know better (I bet some Fox hosts used their status to jump queues and get vaccinated before their turn), but 'below' that there are influencers who influence themselves, and then the people who will believe anything that's coming from their gurus.

Carolina Red

Staff
The radio guys seem to be more fringy, true believers, compared to the Tucker Carlsons of the world.
yeah. I look at my SIL (who now has COVID and infected her whole family) who refuses to get vaccinated. When we asked her why she kept looking at here MAGA husband for confirmation as she explained “why”. She is a fecking ER nurse who has worked in a Georgia (so you know it’s bad) COVID ward, so she knows better. She also routinely posts “feel sorry for your nurses, they work so hard due to COVID” Facebook messages. Find it really hard to not tell her to feck off as she is Facebook-fingered with hundreds of “we are proud of you, why won’t people get vaccinated” messages.
Yeah there’s a few nurses like that at my wife’s hospital. She is openly an asshole to them. Thankfully, her last day at that place is this Tuesday.