The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Carolina Red

Staff
:( Also :mad: — I’d like to petition to be allowed in a room with that man for a few minutes

A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children “were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them,” federal officials say.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California. Coleman confessed to the killings, telling the FBI he used a spear fishing gun to stab them, authorities said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...Mb5se9jwbK6xNVC7PecjHunL2xtGdhMBXTymZqxKvZa4s

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:( Also :mad: — I’d like to petition to be allowed in a room with that man for a few minutes

A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children “were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them,” federal officials say.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of California. Coleman confessed to the killings, telling the FBI he used a spear fishing gun to stab them, authorities said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...Mb5se9jwbK6xNVC7PecjHunL2xtGdhMBXTymZqxKvZa4s
Oh shit. I mean, there are no good ways to go but that had to have been horrific.

SirAF

Ageist
Not that he is of any consequence but I never knew Kato Kaelin to be a conservative nutter :lol:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Why would Orban rejecting neoliberalism upset democrats and not republicans?
Does he reject neoliberalism? He says he wants an 'illiberal democracy', but 'liberalism' there rather stands for the moral outlook. I.e., he's in favour of a Christian conservative society where dissenting voices (with that aspect in particular) are silenced. He's also a big fan of influencing elections so he can't lose - of course again couched in euphemisms that cloud what he means and make it sound better. Isn't all of that right up the alley of the current US Republican party?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Does he reject neoliberalism? He says he wants an 'illiberal democracy', but 'liberalism' there rather stands for the moral outlook. I.e., he's in favour of a Christian conservative society where dissenting voices (with that aspect in particular) are silenced. He's also a big fan of influencing elections so he can't lose - of course again couched in euphemisms that cloud what he means and make it sound better. Isn't all of that right up the alley of the current US Republican party?
I don't know. I was just commenting on this from Tucker Carlson:
Carlson noted that Hungary is a small country. “So you wouldn’t think leaders in Washington would pay a lot of attention to Hungary, but they do, obsessively. By rejecting the tenets of neoliberalism, Viktor Orbán has personally offended them and enraged them.”
I think this might be a case of Carlson butchering the meaning of neoliberalism to fit into whatever his point is. For him it's probably something like: We don't like the liberals thus we also don't like neoliberals, the liberals don't like Orban so it must be because he's rejecting neoliberalism.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I don't know. I was just commenting on this from Tucker Carlson:

I think this might be a case of Carlson butchering the meaning of neoliberalism to fit into whatever his point is. For him it's probably something like: We don't like the liberals thus we also don't like neoliberals, the liberals don't like Orban so it must be because he's rejecting neoliberalism.
Haha, yes, that must be Carlson being an idiot! I'm sure he would defend neoliberalism to the hilt once he properly understood what it meant and that it's deeply disliked by the left. :D

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Ted Cruz truly is a gift to mankind.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Speaking of Cruz, CNN hit back quite sharp.

That got me curious. This Jack Posobiec indeed conveniently forgot to mention that the journalist finished that comment with 'It's utterly bizarre.' Also, this is his top pinned tweet:
I'll leave it at that.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That got me curious. This Jack Posobiec indeed conveniently forgot to mention that the journalist finished that comment with 'It's utterly bizarre.' Also, this is his top pinned tweet:
I'll leave it at that.
Jack is on my short list of people that need to be punched in the face.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
At this point in the GOP arc that list can't be that short. Right?
Most of them would be a waste of my energy. Jack strikes me as a weasel. He's a former Naval officer according to his bio and strikes me as a type of sniveling shit like Neidermeyer of Animal House. The type that probably shit all over the enlisted and probably lowballed his fellow officer peers to gain personally. The type that would have been fragged in 'Nam. I could be wrong but just seems to fit his current persona.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

The Taliban have a new ally
google dinesh d'souza 9/11.

I'll leave it at that.
https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sean-hannity-plugs-my-pillow-americans-family-stuck-kabul

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): How would you like to be in Kabul today, as an American, and you can't get to the airport? Where are you thinking your life is headed? If you're one of those family members, I bet you're not sleeping. I don't even think My Pillow can do it. MyPillow.com. That's where I go. I fall asleep faster, I stay asleep longer. These are going to be a lot of sleepless nights for so many of our fellow Americans. We've got to get them home.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Hopefully this guy can beat her

I mean, he's probably, definitely, probably a better candidate than MTG... but clips like this that do nothing to explain his position or policies, and just beg for donations, aren't a great look for the greatest democracy (not really a democracy) on earth, are they?

WPMUFC

Huffington Post reporter Ryan Reilly published video that shows the unnamed man speaking to camera with some device on his lap. Viewers can hear him saying “The revolution is on,” and “I’m ready to die for the cause.”

In the livestreams, the man demanded that President Joe Biden and other prominent Democrat politicians step down, accusing them of killing America. He identified himself as a southerner and called on other “patriots” and southerners to join him on Capitol Hill to begin a revolution.
As law enforcement snipers appeared on the scene, the man said in the livestream that a bullet to the window would detonate the bomb. He then claimed to have enough gunpowder, ammonium nitrate, and shrapnel in the truck to destroy two city blocks.
The man also claimed to have four other bombs, but did not provide more information on them.
He also said, cryptically, “The south’s here. There’s five of us spreading all across your little DC part here.”
https://www.mediaite.com/news/floyd-ray-roseberry-arrested/

Also said Trump should be installed as president. The need/want for Political Violence on the right is continually ticking up. The hardcore trumpists now see it as their only means to power.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well it didn't happen because he didn't put the proof out in the south dakota cyber symposium. Only because he felt that the data would be corrupted, mind you
Don’t forget he was also violently assaulted, to the point of tears,……by someone wanting a selfie.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Off topic;
I saw yesterday a house for sale sign up at one of my trumper neighbours (Dee Dee) down the road. I’ll have to ask her which red state she’s moving to.
Btw her licence plate says “DD KKat”.
Purrr!

Last edited:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Don’t forget he was also violently assaulted, to the point of tears,……by someone wanting a selfie.
I know you mean well, but don't be too dismissive of a God's warrior who is acting on the revelations of angels, to secure the presidency for Trump and flip this election. I will be praying for your protection tonight.