The OFF TOPIC Berbatov thread (used to be 'Berbatov Wants Move')

pert

Fred to Spurs, Berbatov to United

I love it when a plan comes together

Feedingseagulls

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Bet you feel like a fool
I'm still awaiting the signature on the dotted line.

Your info should probably be in the less-DA2-contaminated other thread btw.

Still - great to see some supporting evidence for our trust in you (assuming certain other things now take place).

A happy & successful new year to you (except against ourselves {I hope}), FS

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short

Still - great to see some supporting evidence for our trust in you (assuming certain other things now take place).

It feels wrong posting there, it was the lure of the original Tevez thread that drew me to the Cafe, this is just re-kindling those memories

Happy new Year to you to and if it helps you win the league and we don't need the 3 points come May i'll be more than happy for you to beat us, 1 out of 4 ain't bad after all

Feedingseagulls

It feels wrong posting there, it was the lure of the original Tevez thread that drew me to the Cafe, this is just re-kindling those memories

Happy new Year to you to and if it helps you win the league and we don't need the 3 points come May i'll be more than happy for you to beat us, 1 out of 4 ain't bad after all
What a gent!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'd be shocked if Fred doesn't end up at Spurs
Well, he wants to be certain of first team football and among these three teams Spurs are the only ones that cannot guarantee that.

Feedingseagulls

DA2 appears to have been lying.

The remark he 'quoted' and insisted it was someone else's not his own:

"Nigerians are notoriously untrustworthy"

seems to be nowhere on the cafe (using 'untrustworthy' as the search item).

The closest I can find is:
Nigerians...... and people have got the gaul to be offended when theyre labelled as corrupt, untrustworthy mecenarys!!!
Source: https://www.redcafe.net/f9/16-mil-mikel-12-utd-confirmed-115945/#post2312914

The author: DA2

GusHiddink

Alex Ferguson will not win another champions leagu
In the berbatov thread trying to push the deal thr

would be alot less contaminated if you stopped replying

GusHiddink

Good lad

ih8cheatskiscum

Fred is Berbys replacement therefore Spurs must have resigned themselves to selling him to us

Anelka going to Chelsea must mean we're getting Drogba

GusHiddink

Fred is Berbys replacement therefore Spurs must have resigned themselves to selling him to us

Anelka going to Chelsea must mean we're getting Drogba
Ramos is no fool, he'll know in the long run berbatov is off so it makes sense to get someone in and settled as soon as possible. He doesnt rate defoe...not sure what he makes of bent so even if he gets fred the shopping wont end there. Come the summer keane is likely to be the only striker of the quartet left.

Alex

Ramos is no fool, he'll know in the long run berbatov is off so it makes sense to get someone in and settled as soon as possible. He doesnt rate defoe...not sure what he makes of bent so even if he gets fred the shopping wont end there. Come the summer keane is likely to be the only striker of the quartet left.
The funny thing is having all these good strikers right now isn't really helping them because of their other shortfalls, they need to balance out their team to move forward.

Sam

I'll put money on both Berbatov and Brown playing today....

Woodzy

I'll put money on both Berbatov and Brown playing today....
They probablly will (or not in Brown's case) but it still wouldn't mean anything. Just like it wouldn't mean anything if they were both on the bench. It would all just be speculation.

Godfather

I'M so heckin impatient. When will Tottenham finally sign that Fred... I want RESULTS! And us to sign berbatov

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I think Tevez is better, GH thinks Berbatov is better. There is no difference from my post and his 'there is 0 chance Tevez is better'.
There is a difference. He is right. While you are not

If you had any common sense you would have seen I was responding to that post with a slightly sarcastic tone. :rolleyes:
Boo hoo! Cry me a river:houllier: If your tone was "sarcastic" then I am Superman. If you had the common sense you claim I don't have you'd have fathomed that already.

GusHiddink

Bloody get a move on

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/tottenham/article3185510.ece

Fred, the Lyons striker, claims Tottenham Hotspur are one of two clubs who have made an offer to sign him.

The Brazil international, who looks to be on his way out of the Ligue 1 side after losing his place in the French champions’ starting line-up, said that Paris St Germain have also tabled a bid.

Paris appears to be the 24-year-old’s favoured destination, and he believes a decision will be reached on his future by the middle of this week.

“For the moment, I have only received two offers, from Paris and Tottenham,” Fred said. “PSG made the first offer to me. I refused it. With Tottenham, it is the same.

“Meetings have taken place with my brother. I think that we are going to see things materialise by Wednesday.”

He added: “Lyons have held talks with other clubs, not me. Not yet anyway.”

Lyons released a statement today confirming that offers for Fred had come in from other clubs, which they did not name, but also insisted the striker could yet remain at Les Gones.

“Lyons have noted the declarations made by Fred in the press this morning and recall that the Brazil international has confirmed on several occasions his desire to play for PSG,” read the statement.

“Moreover, Lyons confirm that the different offers received so far for a transfer of Fred are close to one another, that they correspond overall to the expectations of the club and that essentially they differentiate from one another only by virtue of bonus fees involved and methods of payment.

“Lyons would like to make it clear that it is the player, of course, who will choose his final destination and that if Fred isn’t transferred, he will stay available to coach Alain Perrin.”

Jacob

Let's show Berbatov what OT is about when he comes for the FA Cup tie!