The Overlap Live Fan Debate

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The most interesting thing for me was that he has a soft spot for Spurs and used to follow them when he was a kid. Is he known to be a Spurs fan when he was a kid?
We now know where his powers come from. So much anger from a young age watching Spurs made him the man he is.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Thought it was a great watch tbf. Have no issues with Mckola or him not being insightful enough or whatever that means, go watch tifo if that's what you're looking for.

Although it pleases every other fanbase, if I was an Arsenal fan I'd want Ty to be banned from such platforms. The worst kind of fan to represent your club but Sky nailed it tbh because it added the entertainment value they were looking for.

FatTails

Ty ruins it. It was funny for the first 2 minutes then it was excruciating.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It says part 1 in the title of that video. Is there another one tomorrow then? Maybe about the relegation battle and whatnot?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It says part 1 in the title of that video. Is there another one tomorrow then? Maybe about the relegation battle and whatnot?
When is part 2 coming out?
Yes, Part 2 is coming out tomorow and should cover the midtable and relegation fight.

Last edited:

Back To Madeira

Yeah tomorrow. They'll discuss red-hot topics such as can Viera help Palace reach the dizzy heights of 11th; how nobody wants to buy out Mike Ashley so the rest of us can continue reveling in Newcastle fans' misery; will it be September or October when Watford sack their manager and how Benitez will have Everton rock bottom by Christmas.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Agreed. Neville in particular didn't want to hear a bad word said about Kane.
True enough. Footballing saint? What the hell was he talking about?

The media in our country loves Harry Kane and he gets away with a lot because of that.

I was glad McKola called BS on the narrative. Whether you like McKola or not the words coming out of his mouth were true: Kane can do things other players can't because his friends in the press will bury any bad coverage of him.

If Harry Kane backs into a jumping defender, nobody asks if he's endangering his opponent. Let Cavani or Martial start doing that, you'll see the difference in how it's discussed.

Only Keano was willing to talk truthfully about Kane, laughing at the notion of praising someone for doing the job they're contracted to do.

Footballing Saint. Bloody hell. Next Neville will be telling us Kane is the closest thing there is to a football Jesus!

FujiVice

Anyone else notice that Roy Keane spotted that Ty might not be all there and tried his best to talk to him as respectfully as possible. You got a sense Neville and Carragher wanted to go for him, but Keane calmed it a bit.

McKola's a moron, though. That whole channel is full of arseholes and conmen.

United Irishman

Couple of things, Carragher is just plain wrong saying we've spent more than City. Where is he getting that from? Total nonsense. No one checked him on that too. Obviously he is right that we've squandered a lot of that but it's bound to happen when City, PSG and even Chelsea squeeze the market the way they do. We all know United's recruitment has been poor over the last 10 years but he's still spouting nonsense about the numbers.

I personally thought McKola was asking the most probing questions. Tried to bring The Glazers back into the spotlight tbf and he's spot on about the narrative around Kane.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good watch. Ty was terrible.

Adam Mckola is such a twat. Thinks he's Mr Man United, and thinks he knows more about the inner workings of football than Carragher, Keane and Neville. Cannot stand the Brummie cnut.
I don't get this. He was just asking questions as a fan - same kind of of questions that I'd like to ask Gary and Roy. He cares a lot about the club and he speaks like a fan. That's not really 'thinking he's Mr Man United' - unless you'd prefer fans just respectfully agree with everything pundits say.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I haven’t watch fulltimedevils for ages but I do remember that Mckola guy from fulltimedevils. He’s too arrogant on his opinion when speaking about united, although he is not the worst person but the problem is that he’s taking so seriously. The United fans guy that I like in social media is the guy called Flex. You see Flex in Sky Sports nowadays talking about transfer and I realised he respects every opinion despite of having his own opinion.

Ty is always funny to listen :lol: Very bias but can get you frustrated if you talk to him because he reminds me of the posters in here who force me to talk something irrelevant to the discussion aka out of topic. They spoke about title challenger but Ty wanted to talk about something else as long as it’s about respecting arsenal.:lol:

hobbers

Ty is just such a chore to listen to, absolutely brainless. How does he have an audience :lol:

Ole'sattheWheel

i don't have any preconceptions of McKola, haven't watched any of his youtube stuff but i know who he is. But I think he made a few good points when asking Gary about Harry Kane.

That city fan was decent too

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
i don't have any preconceptions of McKola, haven't watched any of his youtube stuff but i know who he is. But I think he made a few good points when asking Gary about Harry Kane.

That city fan was decent too
All of his questions were spot on, even the bits related to United I thought were really good questions, but I especially loved that he took exception to Neville's complete OTT attempt to defend Kane's honour.

E-mal

That Arsenal fan is a bit tick I must say. Completely tangential!

croadyman

Shock horror Gary is yet again ignoring the fact we need a midfielder but of course it's not glamorous compared to Kane

meamth

True enough. Footballing saint? What the hell was he talking about?

The media in our country loves Harry Kane and he gets away with a lot because of that.

I was glad McKola called BS on the narrative. Whether you like McKola or not the words coming out of his mouth were true: Kane can do things other players can't because his friends in the press will bury any bad coverage of him.

If Harry Kane backs into a jumping defender, nobody asks if he's endangering his opponent. Let Cavani or Martial start doing that, you'll see the difference in how it's discussed.

Only Keano was willing to talk truthfully about Kane, laughing at the notion of praising someone for doing the job they're contracted to do.

Footballing Saint. Bloody hell. Next Neville will be telling us Kane is the closest thing there is to a football Jesus!
Ryan Giggs was a footballing saint..

prateik

Neville defending Kane is weird.. there is nothing to defend there... footballing saint my arse.

edit: and I love Roy Keane.. what a man..

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I don't really watch McKola but he's always fine when I do watch him, think he made some good points here as well.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Also it shows how biased these pundits are. "Kane never does anything wrong", he is cheating basically every week by potentially injuring defenders and he always gets away with it.

That interview was distasteful and so was him not showing up for training. No one believes that rubbish of a statement.

Tarrou

thought that lad was spot-on calling out Neville on Kane

that interview was absolutely ridiculous

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
McKola getting abuse for simply asking questions. Some of you are weird.

fergosaurus

Thought it was quite funny how wound up Carragher was getting. He kept insisting McKola was defending Pogba when he used Pogba as an example to show how the narrative is different between Saint Harry and other players.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
I enjoyed that. Every fan was sound, except for Ty, but I think that is exactly why he was invited.

Carra's point on United's spending was right, and made in relation to what Gary said. I don't know why some here feel offended. While City have splurged obscenely overall, when you compare players positionally United have spent more.
Again nothing wrong in that if that wins you the title or UCL. Chelsea do it. Even LFC did with Van Dijk and Alisson.

Neville was defending Kane, and the United fan raised a decent point. Your gentlemen's aggrement counts for diddly squat.

Keane often makes good point, when he is not trying to be the hard man devoid of joy, which is how I usually see him on matchdays.
Him revealing about his love (soft corner) for Spurs was a nice surprise.

Salwan

I haven’t watch fulltimedevils for ages but I do remember that Mckola guy from fulltimedevils. He’s too arrogant on his opinion when speaking about united, although he is not the worst person but the problem is that he’s taking so seriously. The United fans guy that I like in social media is the guy called Flex. You see Flex in Sky Sports nowadays talking about transfer and I realised he respects every opinion despite of having his own opinion.

Ty is always funny to listen :lol: Very bias but can get you frustrated if you talk to him because he reminds me of the posters in here who force me to talk something irrelevant to the discussion aka out of topic. They spoke about title challenger but Ty wanted to talk about something else as long as it’s about respecting arsenal.:lol:
I quite like Mckola (especially on the KickOff with TrueGeordie, because fans of other teams have no clue about MUFC). However, he definitely gets too aggressive too quickly in arguments and therefore comes across as unlikeable.

As for Ty, to be honest - and I am trying to be as polite as possible - I do not think he is totally ok, so I don't find laughing at him amusing or entertaining. I feel more pity.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
I like Carragher but I do laugh at how he manages to bring any conversation back around to talking about Liverpool :lol:

diarm

Carra's point on United's spending was right, and made in relation to what Gary said. I don't know why some here feel offended. While City have splurged obscenely overall, when you compare players positionally United have spent more.
I guess this makes sense. If you don't use maths to add the numbers up.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I quite like Mckola (especially on the KickOff with TrueGeordie, because fans of other teams have no clue about MUFC). However, he definitely gets too aggressive too quickly in arguments and therefore comes across as unlikeable.

As for Ty, to be honest - and I am trying to be as polite as possible - I do not think he is totally ok, so I don't find laughing at him amusing or entertaining. I feel more pity.
Even both Carragher and Neville found him amusing. If I’m an arsenal fans, I would find him as an irritating person to talk with. I don’t take him seriously and that’s why I laugh.