The 'Real Caftards' Fantasy League 2009/10

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Everyone who posted their team has been sent the code.

A reminder that ooeat0meoo has also set up a Caftards Head2Head League so PM him if you want in on that.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
my team is the fantastically named 'jgraham united' - i put a lot of thought into that name!

Could I have the code please.
looks like a good name to me mate!
i would actually have preffered if more people had put their usernames in their team name as it will be easier to see who is who in the league tables - might make it a rule next year - will send you the code in the next batch of PMs

Havak

Pokemon master
Team 'The WGA' - The World Canadian Bureau

Reina
Johnson Vidic Hangeland Faye
Geovanni P.Neville Carrick A.Young
Torres Berbatov
--
Subs: Sorenson, Bramble, Delap, Zamora​

:)
Can I get the code please?

Maroon Lucifer

Maroon Lucifer - NO MA'AM

Schwarzer
Vidic - Bosingwa - Davies
Carrick - Pienaar - A.Young - Kalou
Berbatov - Saha - Agbonlahor

can I get the code please :)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Right I am off on holiday until just before the start of the season so probably wont be sending out any more codes - if Cling Bak or Chirag want to fill in while I am away then you may still get the code, if they dont then tough shit !

After just 20 odd teams last year, the league has grown massively already - not even sure how many teams we have so far but I know there are plenty more yet to join in - I will be back for the big kick off!

:devil:

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
i would actually have preffered if more people had put their usernames in their team name as it will be easier to see who is who in the league tables - might make it a rule next year - will send you the code in the next batch of PMs
Problem is I am in other leagues and would prefer to have an identity in those too. My username is within my actual name so it should be easy to spot - I think this is ok.

PMs - I've sent about 13 round. I wasn't sure where roodboy got to so I've PM'd everyone from forrie_x on 2nd August, down to mehro yesterday.

Post here if you haven't received yet.

twitter thread suggester
We're getting close now, if I'm not number 1 after the first round then I might just make up some bad excuse and leave the league.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
DanNist is in as Danchester United, how do i join the league?

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
We should come up with prizes, or more importantly, forfeits for wooden spoon etc.

Keep people interested.
Jokes apart.. I am sure Marching will give the winner a tagline stating that he/she won the competition..

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
We should come up with prizes, or more importantly, forfeits for wooden spoon etc.

Keep people interested.
A few mates of mine set a forfeit that the person finishing last has to get their team name tattooed on their arse.

I don't say we do this ourselves, by the way. I didn't enter their league either, before you start.

And yes, the loser got it done. I've seen the picture, it's remarkable. He has "Donkey Punch United" tattoed on his backside...

To all newcomers - I'll send PMs round in a couple of days with the league code on.

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
The code for Corleone United. Thanks.

Edit: Is head-to-head already full?

UnitedMan

code

Definitely deserving something from last year... back again:

NoPlayerChange FC

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
DanNistelrooy ; Justin ; kristinson ; bazalini ; Giggsy PO ; GIT Z RED ; CassiusClaymore ; Boothy ; UnitedMan ; ZIDANE ; RvN#10 ; jazza13 ;

All have been sent the code..

P.S: Bazalini post your teams name