The Real Madrid Outlet is Open | for just over 24 hours

wonnie

Di Maria would be an amazing signing. Not sure why they would sell though... a bit like us selling Nani?

I can't imagine us going for him though.

apotheosis

O'Fortuna
Would he play for us though? I think that he still has some love for Liverpool.

And unless they sign Gundogan (highly unlikely) I can't see them selling him.
It's a good point actually, i wouldn't give a feck myself as long as he does his job. But i can see how he might not want that sort of mither.

Pity though he would be ideal for the right price.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Alonso is Liverpool like Benitez he wouldn't sign for us.

Varun

Staff
It's a good point actually, i wouldn't give a feck myself as long as he does his job. But i can see how he might not want that sort of mither.

Pity though he would be ideal for the right price.
If we could get a CM from Them, Has to be Modric. Alonso at this stage doesnt make much sense. Very similar to carrick.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Kaka and Pepe would do well with nani and bebe. It will also be a sign of continuity by moyes.

reddevilcanada

For the summer

Basically everyone's for sale except Ronaldo, Ozil, Casillas, Ramos and Varane. Make the right bid and take your pick. Make an even better bid and maybe you can get one of those first five.
Ramos is crap compared to world class defenders. He's much better at elbowing, being a thug and heading goals in rather than properly defending. Never understood how he is rated so highly by those gimps at Madrid. But then again this is Real Madrid we're talking about...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Essien is only on loan from Chelsea too, he will be back with Mourinho next year.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Why no alonso mentioned? He is the player we would benefit us most from Madrid in my view. Perfect to partner Carrick, and fulfill Carrick's contribution should he get injured.
Alonso only has a year left on his contract and isn't expected to renew with Madrid. Madrid's preference is for him to play his contract out and give them time to rebuild the midfield. So he'll only go if someone pays and he really wants the move.

To us? He's 31, he's slowing down, he's getting niggling injuries - not really a good match for us.

The Spanish press think Mourinho would like to take him to Chelsea.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have a feeling Monaco, PSG, Zenit and Anzhi will have plenty of fun shopping at Real Madrid this Summer. I fully expect at least 2 out of these 4 clubs and won't be surprised if it's 4 out of 4 to make a move and sign one or more of Madrid players. Pepe, for example, strikes me as a perfect option for Zenit with their existing contingent of players from Portuguese league.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
I have a feeling Monaco, PSG, Zenit and Anzhi will have plenty of fun shopping at Real Madrid this Summer. I fully expect at least 2 out of these 4 clubs and won't be surprised if it's 4 out of 4 to make a move and sign one or more of Madrid players. Pepe, for example, strikes me as a perfect option for Zenit with their existing contingent of players from Portuguese league.
Part of what's likely to happen at Madrid is a clearout of Mendes players (just as a few years ago they ditched their Dutch players). Monaco is looking like this summer's Mendes team so they might well pick up one or two from Real and from Atletico.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
A random report from Spain. From a legit show, Punto Pelota, but from the gossip and rumours session, not the stuff they claim as knowledge or solidly sourced. Apparently Real Madrid are "aware of interest" and expecting bids this week on Ozil and Khedira - from England.

United were described as a club known to be interested in Khedira (at least).

Oh, and everyone thinks City have a bid in for Pepe

Kaos

Khedira and Ozil?

Hmm, I wouldn't say no considering the tragic death of the Thiago saga. (Anything to divert us from Fellaini :nervous:)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would definitely take both, though I'm not sure how happy Kagawa would be at Ozil's arrival.

binary bot
I assumed Ozil would be still in their plans. Would take Khedira in a heartbeat.

forevrared

All things told, the Ozil saga was almost more painful than Thiago's has ended up.

Fergie had turned up at Craven Cottage for Fulham vs. Bremen and we all knew he was there to get his man. In the coming days, an announcement out of the blue from the Twitter journos that the hungry muppets were waiting for.... "Manchester United have signed Bebe". A week later, Ozil had signed for Madrid and we were stuck with a dreadlocked homeless man. Highs and lows, man. Highs and lows.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'd love to have Ozil even with Kagawa already here. Ozil is a special talent

He is a diamond, but the issue is that with Rooney, Kagawa and Ozil in the squad, we'd be forced to play players out of position. I hate us doing that! Khedira however would slot in right next to Carrick, no headaches, no fuss. He'd be the priority.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Reading the Real Madrid runes then. Why might the Ozil/Khedira story be true.

They are interested in money - they're still negotiating for Bale. They want a glamour signing because they're a bit depressed. Only Higuain and Coentrao are believed to be actually keen to leave, but no one's offered enough money for them. They've got a problem selling Di Maria because he only renewed his contract last year, and he's content.

If they buy Illarrramendi, then they may think they've got enough cover between him, Modric and Alonso to let Khedira go. Alonso meanwhile has gone from no renewal planned to negotiating.

Then there's Ozil. He's trying to negotiate a new contract and Madrid have just bought Isco. The tone of articles about Kaka have gone from last week's, "why doesn't he just go away and stop defrauding us, if he needs the money that badly he can go to China," to this week's Ancelotti will try and get him back in form. Which may be code for, "We can't get rid of the sponger, so he can watch Isco from the bench." Then there's the customary soap opera element: Real Madrid allegedly had private detectives monitoring Ozil's activity again late last season, so the dreaded, "too tired to train," bug may have hit him again.

50m Euros the pair :lol:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Then there's Ozil. He's trying to negotiate a new contract and Madrid have just bought Isco. The tone of articles about Kaka have gone from last week's, "why doesn't he just go away and stop defrauding us, if he needs the money that badly he can go to China," to this week's Ancelotti will try and get him back in form. Which may be code for, "We can't get rid of the sponger, so he can watch Isco from the bench." Then there's the customary soap opera element: Real Madrid allegedly had private detectives monitoring Ozil's activity again late last season, so the dreaded, "too tired to train," bug may have hot him again.

50m Euros the pair :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Post of the week

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
All things told, the Ozil saga was almost more painful than Thiago's has ended up.

Fergie had turned up at Craven Cottage for Fulham vs. Bremen and we all knew he was there to get his man. In the coming days, an announcement out of the blue from the Twitter journos that the hungry muppets were waiting for.... "Manchester United have signed Bebe". A week later, Ozil had signed for Madrid and we were stuck with a dreadlocked homeless man. Highs and lows, man. Highs and lows.
I'd forgot about the Fulham-visit! :lol:

Stuff of legends.

Count Orduck

I'd be shocked if Madrid let Ozil go. I know they tend to do these clear-outs every three years or so, but generally the best players tend to survive them - it's all the others that get shipped out. Ozil has been one of their star players in recent years and is only likely to improve; if they let him go then they're idiots. There's nothing to say him and Isco can't play in the same team. Isco -- Alonso -- Ozil seems a very solid midfield three, with plenty of creativity.

Khedira, on the other hand, I can understand. I don't rate him at all; he's an adequate defensive midfielder who will do those duties well but doesn't offer any more than that. He's no Busquets. If we sign him then it'll show how low our sights have fallen this window, since everyone else is moving all around us and we can't grab any of them. Whatsmore, whilst players being bought from Madrid can sometimes turn out to be bargains (Robben, Sneijder), none of them are ever "cheap", and I don't think Khedira has the quality to be a bargain in the long run.

Siorac

I don't think we've ever been linked to Khedira. Not in a substantial way at least.

I wouldn't mind him but at this stage I'm desperate anyway.

Sarni

Khediea is a good midfielder, he isn't quite world class but far better than what we have except for Carrick. Ozil is a huge talent as well and with Isco coming he could be put on the bench - realistically there's no space for all of Ronaldo, di Maria, Isco and Ozil, and neither Ronaldo nor Isco will be benched.

Carrick Khedira
Nani Kagawa Ozil
van Persie

It actually looks very good on paper.

Siorac

I still don't understand why Madrid would sell Özil. They might get rid of Di Maria, yes, but Özil? Makes no sense.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
People have given Ashley Young his fair share of criticism for simulation...Di Maria feigns injury on top of simulation but somehow seems to pop up as a wanted man from Madrid on the Caf.

Logic is missing.
People will accept it because he is classes above Young in ability.

Count Orduck

Khediea is a good midfielder, he isn't quite world class but far better than what we have except for Carrick. Ozil is a huge talent as well and with Isco coming he could be put on the bench - realistically there's no space for all of Ronaldo, di Maria, Isco and Ozil, and neither Ronaldo nor Isco will be benched.

Carrick Khedira
Nani Kagawa Ozil
van Persie

It actually looks very good on paper.
I'm not sure I agree with this. I think a front six of:

--------------Benzema--------------
Ronaldo----------------------Di Maria
-------Isco----------Ozil------------
--------------Alonso----------------

Seems very solid. And if they buy Bale, he'll take Di Maria's place on the right, since they're trying to sell Di Maria anyway.

Sarni

I'm not sure I agree with this. I think a front six of:

--------------Benzema--------------
Ronaldo----------------------Di Maria
-------Isco----------Ozil------------
--------------Alonso----------------

Seems very solid. And if they buy Bale, he'll take Di Maria's place on the right, since they're trying to sell Di Maria anyway.
There's no balance whatsoever to this, you can have two attacking midfielders who mainly play as #10 or out wide in central midfield next to a 33-year old midfielder who isn't really that defensive either.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Nah, that's really unbalanced. Neither Di Maria nor Ronaldo works defensively, and neither Isco nor Ozil are good midfielders in the defensive part of the game. Also, Alonso would be without the protection and legs of Khedira.

Would get absolutely smashed to pieces vs any decent opposition.

Count Orduck

Fair enough, ye obviously watch a lot more of Madrid than I do! They could shove Isco out wide instead of Di Maria then, and play Illarrimendi alongside Alonso?

Sarni

Fair enough, ye obviously watch a lot more of Madrid than I do! They could shove Isco out wide instead of Di Maria then, and play Illarrimendi alongside Alonso?
Illasomething will be Alonso's replacement long term but right now they'll probably play alongside each other, if they decide to drop di Maria then they'll play Isco, Ozil and Ronaldo behind Benzema with two of Illasomething, Alonso, Modric and Khedira behind them.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
If we let Ozil go I'll be fecking pissed, Khedira on the other hand I don't really mind that much as we just landed Illarramendi anyway, so we've got enough decent options in DM.