The Real Madrid Outlet is Open | for just over 24 hours

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Right, he's just posted this, i'll keep prodding him!

Yeah I totally understand and that's very fair, I'm simply a life-long United supporter who has some good news (my interpretation at least) and can't keep it to himself because I'm a fool like that. I was semi-convinced we wouldn't be going for anyone this summer and to be honest was quite concerned given the major changes we have had, but not anymore and I can't contain it! If you feel this thread isn't neccessary or is jumping the gun, I absolutely understand, it's just I can't wait to see the reaction in the next few hours. If you think it should be removed, please do so, I can post about it after it's public anyway. I'm not looking for promotion or anything like that, I'm just as happy reading the mains without posting, and it won't make a difference tonight anyway, we will all be celebrating!

Woodzy

I'm convinced. It's Cristiano, isn't it? :drool:

(I told you I was mentally fragile muppet)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm like a fecking Owl. Here's his latest post.

I have browsed the forums for about 6-7 months now, and no I've never had any other news, ever, aside from this! I'm not an ITK or jouno or anything, I simply live in Manchester and have some great friends who work in the club. They are 100% certain, well one is and he confided in me literally two hours ago, he has no reason to lie and would be in a position to know. I do want to continue posting here and achieve my promotion over time, however if you haven't received the same news I have by 5pm then quite happily ban me. I wouldn't have even signed up if I wasn't so sure. If anyone lives near the ground and happens to be walking past (no idea why they would to be honest) just keep an eye out around 3-4pm, there will be a very heavy media presence.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
If nothing happens, I'm blaming RS.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Also Hectics checked him out and he's looking legit. He's posting from fecking Manchester! :drool:
I said his location is legit, not necessarily him. But yeah he claimed to be from a specific part of Manchester and that seems to be exactly correct. I don't have a clue about his posts, he signed up today, although he seems to be quite level-headed for a newbie with apparent ITK info.

The Neviller

I said his location is legit, not necessarily him. But yeah he claimed to be from a specific part of Manchester and that seems to be exactly correct. I don't have a clue about his posts, he signed up today, although he seems to be quite level-headed for a newbie with apparent ITK info.
His profile says he signed up in July.

Godfather

His profile says he joined end of july
edit:
Detective Nev struck first

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Right someone else can post his replies. My last contribution!

Okay okay, but if you do ban me and when it happens please re-instate me so I can join back in! But yes, to answer your question one will take considerably less time to get to the club than the other would!