The RedCafe Annual Awards 2011 | First Page Edited With Insults

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
That WUM from Geebs was beautifully executed

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
The racist of the year award was just given out. You still going for it?

Just kidding.
I just imagine all the posters I haven't seen pictures of as flanimals. Boss was orange with purple stripes. Now he's a real human.

Brophs

The One and Only
Most Likely to Resemble Online Persona

Much like Sults, the winner of this award is universally well liked on the Caf, and for good reason. I’m pretty certain I’ve never seen her say a cross word to anyone but she’s also one of the ‘lads’ in that she’s great craic and knows her stuff football wise. But there are probably plenty of people on here who have benefitted from MUM’s serious side when she’s offered them advice, which is usually spot on. I would be amazed if there was anyone on this entire site who doesn’t think this award is well deserved.

So the poster who you lot thought was most likely to resemble her online persona is MUM

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
BTW guys, incase you're wondering why you're not getting Rimmy like adulation about the high standard of your awards posts it's because they're not as good as Rimmy's.

Sally Cinnamon

That Newbie WUM didn't truly kick in until the proper spazzers at the end who bumped it every day.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
MUM won with 9 votes out of 59. Coming in joint second were Weaste and Lance Uppercut with 8 each, though perhaps they have slightly different personas to the kind and gentle ManUtdMrs.

Lance Uppercut

MUM won with 9 votes out of 59. Coming in joint second were Weaste and Lance Uppercut with 8 each, though perhaps they have slightly different personas to the kind and gentle ManUtdMrs.
:lol:

cinc

Shite user-name, how they laughed
Did'nt post for month's, thought I was daft
Football Forum and the General
Match Day thread's, how dreadful
My love grew for the Caf' of Red
Newbie Forum, soon to be dead
From a Lizard that was Luminous
To a golden blunder so ruthless
Can't forget moses, brewlio or Sally
The Caf' soon to be gone, Sadly

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I was in the "when is the caf awards thread?" for ages and wondering why nobody was posting.

I am here now though

Sally Cinnamon

I'm touched to be mentioned in that beautiful piece.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
That was feckin' brilliant. I was a newbie then anyway, only twenty years old, you wouldn't criticise de Gea for flapping at a cross would you?

brewlio

A prince among poopers
In the category of worst thread, well there was ever only going to be one winner here ......Werewolf.

Cider was integral in spreading the virus that effectively left the rest of the General like a ghost town from the summer till Christmas.

Well done
But once you played you were addicted, it in fact could easily take over your life for well over a week. Sometimes week in, week out. But as well as playing the game you've all got to have a real in depth look at what each other's all about. Through WW e-friendships and bonds have been made that otherwise wouldn't have been possible. WW has opened the gateway for internet nobodies to finally to be someone. To feel accepted and part of things at last. Without the phenomenon of WW many of you would still be unknown also rans. For example WW has turned Irwin into the Don King of Werewolf. It's also given Weaste a new lease of life as it was looking as he was just about ready to drop of his e-perch.

There was 3 camps on WW in the mod forum. The Pro WW crew (actively playing modmins), a small minority of "It's fecking shit. Kill it", and those that really didn't give a feck but thought it was a bit childish. One day we will kill it, for giggles and shit.

So what does the future hold for the caf and WW. Has it become part of the very fabric of the General, is it a fad and therefore just a bit of fun? Or is it a poison that takes posters away from other parts of the Caf? I personally think it's great, moses thinks it's gay as feck. But I won't play with you fags, I got my little games down in the newbie and I'm still like the emperor down there. Your games are shit anyway.

Cider - gay
Weaste - gay
Irwin - gay
Top - gaylord
mehro - gayest

Just to reiterate, worst thread of the year goes to Werewolf and all that sail in her.

Well done

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
It's tradition to ban the worst poster and worst Newbie promoted.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
"Just to reiterate, worst thread of the year goes to Werewolf and all that sail in her."

I WON AN AWARD!!!!!!