The RedCafe Annual Awards 2011 | First Page Edited With Insults

Brophs

The One and Only
Departed Poster who should come back

As it turns out he disappeared at the right time as tensions between our two clubs reached boiling point, and everyone knows he was the shy and retiring type who wouldn’t have thrived under a barrage of pisstaking and “You’re just a fat Michael Owen” jibes. Athough anyone who has read his account of smashing a phone up in front of an attractive colleague will know that he didn't react well under pressure.

But in all seriousness, he did disappear pretty suddenly so hopefully he’s okay and if he does happen to be reading this he might give us a shout to let us know he’s alright (and hopefully come back) as he was one of the best posters (opposition or otherwise) on this place.

Spammy

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I do miss Spammy. I used to stab him in the back in Call of Duty all the time and then laugh as he bitched about it on here.

Come back Spamster.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Nice to see a fellow red get the nod.

twitter thread suggester
He thought his cat was a rabbit, the retard.

Spammy is so stupid.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Damien, have you got every single post in the history of the Caf saved?
I am picturing having a massive Redcafe database of all posts with 1000 different tags for quick reference.

All colour coded.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
It's time for the Award of:

Regular who would make a good mod 2011

A closely contested award this year. Poor old KM as desperate as he is never took plaudits. The consensus is that Lance is too much of a shitc**t and Mockney couldn't be trusted with the secrets of the mod forum. So the award goes to none other than pdeudo-funny guy and poor man's JGraham - R Nick.

Nick is forever trying to be helpful, humorous, caring, a pillar of sense, a wealth of knowledge and information etc...but failing dismally in the process. Mods need balls and based on my experience of him Nick is just to much of a limp wristed, conformist fag that wants to please everyone and is afraid of offending anyone. With JGray going AWOL over the past year odd Nick had tried to pick up the mantle of being everyone's favourite nice guy but has just looked incredibly gay and insincere in the process.

Nick has tried to cozy up to the caf heavyweights this year, on one occasion meeting up with Elvis and Mockney for food (no point in mentioning Zarlak as he's still a nobody). Nick became so nervous at the meet up that he ate everything in site. The pizza, the burgers, then the table and chairs and eventually he consumed poor old Zarlak. But Nick couldn't stop there....he continued to eat. Soon large parts of Greater Manchester had disappeared deep into Nick's belly. But as he grew bigger his personality and presence didn't. With all this weight on board Nick may have looked like a man mountain, but inside he still felt like the little boy that was never accepted.

The truth of the matter is that there's about as much chance of Nick becoming a mod on the caf as there is Shane starring in a film with Eric Cantona. Nick will be buzzing to death on this award, until he wakes up sand see that his peers were only taking the piss. I wonder did he ever shit Zarlak out? Only joking Nicky. You’re a great guy (no typo), much liked, and I’m sure you’d do a great job. If Brophs can do it, anyone can (apart from Weaste – who proved he couldn’t do it). Well done!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
First poster to guess the name of the Mod who's idea it was to blank Randall gets a tagline of choice. Please create a another thread.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Nick has tried to cozy up to the caf heavyweights this year, on one occasion meeting up with Elvis and Mockney for food (no point in mentioning Zarlak as he's still a nobody). Nick became so nervous at the meet up that he ate everything in site. The pizza, the burgers, then the table and chairs and eventually he consumed poor old Zarlak.
:lol:

twitter thread suggester
It's time for the Award of:

Regular who would make a good mod 2011

A closely contested award this year. Poor old KM as desperate as he is never took plaudits. The consensus is that Lance is too much of a shitc**t and Mockney couldn't be trusted with the secrets of the mod forum. So the award goes to none other than pdeudo-funny guy and poor man's JGraham - R Nick.

Nick is forever trying to be helpful, humorous, caring, a pillar of sense, a wealth of knowledge and information etc...but failing dismally in the process. Mods need balls and based on my experience of him Nick is just to much of a limp wristed, conformist fag that wants to please everyone and is afraid of offending anyone. With JGray going AWOL over the past year odd Nick had tried to pick up the mantle of being everyone's favourite nice guy but has just looked incredibly gay and insincere in the process.

Nick has tried to cozy up to the caf heavyweights this year, on one occasion meeting up with Elvis and Mockney for food (no point in mentioning Zarlak as he's still a nobody). Nick became so nervous at the meet up that he ate everything in site. The pizza, the burgers, then the table and chairs and eventually he consumed poor old Zarlak. But Nick couldn't stop there....he continued to eat. Soon large parts of Greater Manchester had disappeared deep into Nick's belly. But as he grew bigger his personality and presence didn't. With all this weight on board Nick may have looked like a man mountain, but inside he still felt like the little boy that was never accepted.

The truth of the matter is that there's about as much chance of Nick becoming a mod on the caf as there is Shane starring in a film with Eric Cantona. Nick will be buzzing to death on this award, until he wakes up sand see that his peers were only taking the piss. I wonder did he ever shit Zarlak out? Only joking Nicky. You’re a great guy (no typo), much liked, and I’m sure you’d do a great job. If Brophs can do it, anyone can (apart from Weaste – who proved he couldn’t do it). Well done!
:lol::lol:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Was Spammy the one who always got beat in arguments and fecked off with his tail between his legs, squeaking "happy to agree to disagree!"??

Coz that guy is a knob.