The RedCafe Annual Awards 2011 | First Page Edited With Insults

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
SteveJ received 12 votes out of 74. Sultan was second with 9. R_Nick and Olly third with 5 each.

What is encouraging is that 33 different posters received votes, so we have a very large contingent of nice guys/gals on this forum. Well done, everyone.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The next one is the Nice guy award

The winner of this award is one of the very finest Welsh novelists on the Caf, if not all UK-based United forums. He’s relatively new to the site but has rightly been recognised as one of the more sensible sorts on here, but also as a genuinely nice guy who seems to have a good rapport with almost everyone. He also seems to enjoy starting birthday threads. Possibly the only bloke in Wales who hasn’t shoved one into Charlotte Church, though he remains adamant that was a mutual decision.

SteveJ.
Quoted for the new page.

Well deserved.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
Award for the Agenda Poster of the Year

He has said on a number of occasions that he’s done with the Berbatov thread. Then you pop in and notice that he’s slagging Berbatov about the way he laces his boots or where he does his weekly shop. In the absence of Johnno, someone had to fight the good fight, I suppose. I’ve no doubt his Christmas treat at home is to get his missus to wear the Berba mask and then bum her dry, all the while shouting “You’re doing this to yourself. You drove me to this”.

Randall Flagg

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
jveezy is basically doing what Terry Wogan does for the Eurovision voiceover. I like his style.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I see Sults wasn't joking about the newbie access.

Let's hope the rednev name change was also serious :lol:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Not only was it the most predictable award, but it was also the award with the fewest number of posters receiving votes. Only four (the other three being RDCR07 and gambit with 5 each and KingMinger22 with 2). wr8's 50 votes out of 62 make this the most decisive award out of all of this year's awards with a whopping 80.6% of the vote.

10 out of 36 for the spammer award. Kid Cunto was second with 4.

13 out of 53 for the fanboi award. It doesn't seem like a high percentage until you factor in the fact that

HE BEAT OUT CAL?

who finished in 2nd with 10 votes. Boss finished third with 7.

I hadn't thought of that. I voted for Cal? tbf.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Thanks, everyone. :) And very well done to MUM, Nick & the other winners. My hero Randall has won more awards in a calendar year than Messi & Pep combined. :eek:

Brophs

The One and Only
Best Banning

Some say he was a shameless wum who was playing us like fools. Others say that his only crime was loving football too much. All we know is, he’s called Scholesy.

Scholesy swept through the Caf like a slightly special needs-y hurricane with statements like “You can’t improve your technique after the age of 16”, “I don’t like Macheda’s personality”, “Nathan Delfouenso is better than Pato” and Modric is a world class centre-mid (let’s pretend for the sake of pride that he wasn’t spot on about that one).

He was able to turn any thread into an all-out war with such cutting remarks as “You window-licking feckhead” and “Modric is a gayboy lolllz” being thrown around (all in his direction, tbf). But he stuck to his belief that the best young player at United was Oliver Norwood (he signed up after he’d been banned and gave the game away by asking about Norwood in a thread that had nothing to do with him) and that’s how I want to remember him: utterly, utterly wrong.

Scholesy

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Ahh Scholesy, I think the hate for Welbeck's interview technique was my favourite of his.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
An interesting note about rednev's award. He received 42.3% of the vote. MUM received 15% of the vote for her award. A study conducted by the Institute of Small Non-Overlapping Sample Sizes has concluded that rednev is nearly three times as racist as MUM is nice.

Can't argue with that logic.

Saliph

Yes, I made it. Had to leave work early. My boss is gonna be pissed tomorrow :nervous:

Brophs

The One and Only
An interesting note about rednev's award. He received 42.3% of the vote. MUM received 15% of the vote for her award. A study conducted by the Institute of Small Non-Overlapping Sample Sizes has concluded that rednev is nearly three times as racist as MUM is nice.

Can't argue with that logic.
:lol: