The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I'm the same. The promotion has been great too, I have never followed or watched Paul's Youtube nor watched Love Island and never watched either of them fight, but I'm intrigued about this fight.
I just want to see either one of them get knocked out. Or they both hit each other Rocky/Apollo style and they both floor each other.

Hoof the ball

I'm the same. The promotion has been great too, I have never followed or watched Paul's Youtube nor watched Love Island and never watched either of them fight, but I'm intrigued about this fight.
Judging on this, Tommy's jab at the very least looks like it could hurt Paul.

Simbo

Good fight that, not sure if the stoppage was a bit early though, he was defending.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I kinda hate myself for watching this.

But it's like being at school when two chavs say they're fighting outside the gates at half 3. You're gonna show up and watch aren't you.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
You can have some suspicions about the legitimacy of even a lot of top level boxing, but this shite is just going to be WWE without the flips, isn't it? :lol:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Why is it only 8 rounds?

was the jake Paul fights with Anderson Silva and Tyron Woodly also 8 rnds?

V.O.

Both of them look like they're absolutely cacking themselves. Did in the entrances, and it's carried over to the fight.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It seems like a well balanced fight. I can't call a winner don't know much about them but Tommy started better for sure.

hobbers

Paul definitely has him on power but those body shots he keeps trying are just a waste of energy.

hobbers

Bottom line is they both suck and the atmosphere is pathetic. Feel for the people who paid for this

Dan_F

Why did they deduct a point when Fury’s one was so much more blatant and only got a warning :lol:

V.O.

It's just played out like an undercard scrap on a low profile show.

Bang average boxer vs poor boxer. Dunno why I might have expected anything else.