Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
My players just werent clinical enough :(
When the 4 chances for Forest occurred in the last 10mins and Alves saved them all, I was like "oh feck sake, last minute equaliser incoming!", but I managed to hold on! Laporte and Matuidi got their rests. Hopefully my fitness will be back to normal!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I like how none of the top 4 won today and 3 of them lost. City go into 4th while United and Forest slowly close in!

Proper squeaky bum time at the top!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
^ Meanwhile.. Chelsea have found form at the right time. Still tight in the relegation battle..

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Lost today. Balanced enough game, Stoke better possession so deserved win for them. Just don't like conceding 4 goals

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I play Blackburn followed by Forest in the cup then City. My chances of finishing in top four are slim at best unless my players don't pick up any more injuries

The Stain

Watched Inter-Milan. Don't understand why a bigger club didn't go for Kondogbia. He's a beast. Romagnoli a decent game. De Sciglio had a good game, @MJJ . Even Balotelli looked sharp, a worse keeper than Handanovic and he would've had a goal tonight coming off the bench.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I end this week with the below:

Summary:

Players: 50
Played Ratio: 64.00%
Average Mins: 75mins
Average Rating: 6.90
Goals: 5
Assists: 2
Yellows: 4
Reds: 0

Mendy my top rated player on 8.40 and Lewandowski the only player to get a MOTM. All my players are back to full fitness for my next game and finally my run of suspensions has come to and end! Time to kick arse!

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
7.17 - Olivier Boscagli (17/75) ¦ 90mins
7.15 - Kenneth Omeruo (21/84) ¦ 90mins
7.11 - Jordan Obita (21/82) ¦ 90mins
6.98 - Dominik Kohr (21/85) ¦ 90mins
6.96 - Dominique Heintz (22/83) ¦ 90mins

6.90 - Jose Rodriguez (20/85) ¦ 84mins
6.68 - Leonardo Bittencourt (21/87) ¦ 49mins
6.66 - Ivan Cavaleiro (21/85) ¦ 67mins
6.33 - Leo Dubois (20/75) ¦ 90mins

6.14 - Danilo Pantic (18/80) ¦ 15mins
5.87 - Joe Gomez (18/80) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Srdjan Babic (19/82) ¦ 79mins
n/a - David Concha (18/82) ¦ 83mins
n/a - Vukasin Jovanovic (19/80) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Borja San Emeterio (18/78) ¦ 90mins
n/a - Rodrigo Bentancur (18/77) ¦ 90mins

Didn't Play:
Bench

Stefanos Kapino (21/84)
Carlos Strandberg (19/82)
Sehrou Guirassy (19/80)
Alberto Grassi (20/77)
Gianluca Donnarumma (16/75)

U21
Arnaud Lusamba (18/80)
George Williams (20/78)
Batuhan Altintas (19/77)
David Kinsombi (19/77)
Brandon Barker (18/75)
Thilo Kehrer (18/75)
Oliver Shenton (17/75)
Didier Bouanga (19/73)
Ola Aina (18/73)
Rayan Souici (17/72)

Injured:
Jonas Fohrenbach (19/75)
Jordan Millar (18/63)

Suspended:
Sofiane Boufal (21/84)
Alexander Djiku (21/75)

Summary:
Players: 35
Played Ratio: 46%
Average Mins: 80mins
Average Rating: 6.72
Goals: 1
Assists: 0
Yellows: 1
Reds: 0

Last edited:

MJJ

Watched Inter-Milan. Don't understand why a bigger club didn't go for Kondogbia. He's a beast. Romagnoli a decent game. De Sciglio had a good game, @MJJ . Even Balotelli looked sharp, a worse keeper than Handanovic and he would've had a goal tonight coming off the bench.
Thanks Ts, he just needs to stay fit this season and get that 90.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
It's ironic because he's complimenting you despite you having 17 players rated 89 or above (15 are 91 or above). But i'm hoarding apparently despite only having 12 players rated 89 or above (5 are 91 or above).
Seriously LB, there's no difference in BR selling Walker, Alonso and Inigo to me selling Papadopoulos, Nasri and McCarthy yet you've got the pitchforks out for me.
The difference is that he sells when he is asked for players. Even promising talents. You two come up with bullshit excuses and the only players you make available are deadwood that you've identified more than likely will not improve...

As an example would you sell Zouma, Digne or Guerreieo for ¥20m Damien or you Fabinho RS? Not a chance.

I asked every team about 2-3 of their players will you sell X and Y and despite most of them not using said players much no one wanted to sell.

I asked Big-Red and he said yeah I'll sell.

No point even discussing it, you two and some others combined are not even half as awesome as BR!

EDIT: In fact you're not awesome at all, you're selfish cnuts!!!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Can I point out that I sold Sandro too...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
The difference is that he sells when he is asked for players. Even promising talents. You two come up with bullshit excuses and the only players you make available are deadwood that you've identified more than likely will not improve...

As an example would you sell Zouma, Digne or Guerreieo for ¥20m Damien or you Fabinho RS? Not a chance.

I asked every team about 2-3 of their players will you sell X and Y and despite most of them not using said players much no one wanted to sell.

I asked Big-Red and he said yeah I'll sell.

No point even discussing it, you two and some others combined are not even half as awesome as BR!

EDIT: In fact you're not awesome at all, you're selfish cnuts!!!
Well when he has a first team like that of course he can sell players. You're the selfish cnut Litterbug not me and you're failing to listen to any points I make purely because you're being stubborn and throwing the toys out of the pram.

Bred has 3 times the amount of 91+ rated player than I do. He has 5 more players rated 89 or above than I do. Your main complaint is teams hoarding talent and yet you're fine with Bred hoarding that amount of talent, but a club like mine that has significantly less than others in this league you want me to bend over backwards and sell you any player you want from my squad.

You're worse than fecking Weaste was.

LitterBug

Well when he has a first team like that of course he can sell players. You're the selfish cnut Litterbug not me and you're failing to listen to any points I make purely because you're being stubborn and throwing the toys out of the pram.

Bred has 3 times the amount of 91+ rated player than I do. He has 5 more players rated 89 or above than I do. Your main complaint is teams hoarding talent and yet you're fine with Bred hoarding that amount of talent, but a club like mine that has significantly less than others in this league you want me to bend over backwards and sell you any player you want from my squad.

You're worse than fecking Weaste was.
You didn't want to sell Ayew, who was on your transfer list, then listed as available because you don't sell mid-season and then changed his status and unavailable after I enquired :lol:

BR is selling. People asked he has sold, Sandro, Alonso, Inigo, Walker ALL decent players.

Would you or Damien have sold any of them? Fat fecking chance.

Anyways no point going on as I said because nothing will change. It's a waste of time for all of us.

The Stain

Everton press release:

The club will never do any business with Wolves.

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
Who is big red on soccer manager? I didn't even know he played.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I wonder does LB know the reason big red sold some of his talent is because he got a good player in return, as for Alonso he was getting old and he had just signed bigla.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
You can't really compare not selling Zouma to selling those three players either.
Yeah I wouldn't sell zouma unless it was a really good deal, but my point was he is praising BR without seeing the fact that deal wouldn't have happened without chiline :houllier:, big deals will only happen when there is a player worth swapping

LitterBug

Yeah I wouldn't sell zouma unless it was a really good deal, but my point was he is praising BR without seeing the fact that deal wouldn't have happened without chiline :houllier:, big deals will only happen when there is a player worth swapping
And Inigo? Is he not comparable with Zouma, Guerreiro and Even Fabinho.

None of you will ever reach Big Red's level!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
If I got offered £20M and Chiellini for Sandro when I had him (yes, I did have Sandro and sold him when he was 89 rated who'd have thought it?) I'd have taken that offer and done this:

Dunno damo, you know how hard it is to get quality left backs.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
who else was part of that deal, all i remember was you wanted Shaw big time.
Ok.

Bid full whack for Shaw, I'll use that to afford Ronaldo at face value, then once that is through I'll do a straight swap of Sandro for Nani.

So its essentially Shaw + Nani + ~18mil = Ronaldo and Sandro
Can we change something slightly? Can you bid for Nani with Sandro a lil bit of cash? To make it closer to straight swap.