Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Baxter

After losing 4-1 to Colchester, I managed to win 2-1 against Stevenage. Volland ran the show up front. Do tactics matter in this?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
World Cup Finals Semi-Final Results
Italy (Riddle) 4 - 1 Peru (Vikram_V10)
Brazil (gaz1185) 2 - 0 Spain (Mr Anderson)

World Cup Final
Italy (Riddle) - Brazil (gaz1185)

Levo

Band of Brothers
When he comes back, though, and Villarreal are in the second division...
I reckon he'll be gone once he's back fit, depending on time periods and how Villarreal are doing in the league.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Nottingham Forest Player Sale

Juventus
Paolo De Ceglie
LB/LM
25 Years Old
88 Rating
£7.5M​

Will sell to Computer Player, but if any of you want him. Put in a bid, if you're a rival I might decide to add Rival Tax on. I don't use fullbacks so his place isn't required in my squad. Will consider P/E's.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If anyone wants to take over PSG in the Elite League let me know. I'm not really bothered about playing the Elite League. Prefer just to play as Forest.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It's so obvious you lot are scared of me and my Swandea team, Maniak still hasn't let me take control of Swansea.

or maybe he just hasn't seen my message yet...

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Any centre backs or forwards on offer for loan deals? Will be back up to the first team, so 80+ rating really.

gaz1185

A 2-0 win for Brazil, I'm surprised by that we looked poor in the group stages! Coupled with a tidy 9-0 win for MK Dons (against division 5 opponents mind you), last night was a good night for a change.

Good luck tonight Riddle, I think you'll probably pip it in the end, but it's been a good run for us both either way!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Stromsgodset in the elite league is available. It's the only team available, nobody interested in the challenge?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I updated the first post making all the necessary changes in the members list after the promotions and relegations.

I'm pretty sure I didn't mess anything up, but just in case check it out and if you can spot any mistake let me know.

All applications have been accepted, nothing is pending, so it seems we will start the new season with 63 managers and the top 2 divisions completely full.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I also changed 1 rule in the league. Before, managers had to login every 10 days, now they will only be kicked out if they don't login for 21 days.

People might go on vacations so this way nobody will be automaticaly kicked out during the summer.