Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The summer is over now isn't it?
The summer is at its peak, at least here. 35 degrees where I'm at right now.

Besides, I got 4 messages last week from people worried they wouldn't be able to login because they would be out on vacations and since we can't fill the league anyway, this 21 day rule shouldn't harm anyone.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
First win as a manager is a 2-1 victory against the mighty Stevenedge.

It's going to be fun going up against Liverpool in the first league game. :nervous:

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I'm back. I guess I'm gonna be even further behind the division 1 teams than I already am with everyone strengthening.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Rochdale you have yet to submit your loan bid for Ryo My. If you don't soon then I'll assume you don't want him and loan him elsewhere.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So what happens in this situation:

Dave Witson - Value 3M, PE Value 4.1M

Club A offers 3.5M in cash
Club B offers PE value worth 4.1M

Does the comp club accept the PE + money because its a higher value, or accept the cash bid because its one cash sum?

ciderman9000000

So what happens in this situation:

Dave Witson - Value 3M, PE Value 4.1M

Club A offers 3.5M in cash
Club B offers PE value worth 4.1M

Does the comp club accept the PE + money because its a higher value, or accept the cash bid because its one cash sum?
From my experience I've found that Com clubs accept whichever deal amounts to the highest accumulated value to the selling chairman; they don't view cash only offers as being preferable to a higher total value PE offer or PE+cash offer.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
From my experience I've found that Com clubs accept whichever deal amounts to the highest accumulated value to the selling chairman; they don't view cash only offers as being preferable to a higher total value PE offer or PE+cash offer.
Bugger.

Peter Crouch to Hull. Nice move, Hull got him on the cheap thanks to being a Free Agent.