Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Varun

Staff
Yep.

Yeah, the chairman can be annoying. I've got the same problem with loan deals and it not letting me loan out an 81 rated player :lol:

Thanks :) You were so unlucky with the timing of your PM earlier.
Yeah, That sucked. Am applying for the arsenal job In a couple of minutes..

Levo

Band of Brothers
First team:

de Gea (90)

Rafael (90) Ramos (95) Vidic (95)

Gotze (93) Eriksen (90) Bender (90) Ozil (94) Bale (93)

van Persie (95) Messi (99)​

Second team:

de Gea (90)

Aurier (87) Smalling (89) Reyes (87) Sandro (89)

Isco (90) McCarthy (88) Pogba (87) Canales (87)

Balotelli (90) Michu (89)​

Third team:

de Gea (90)

Smith (83) Zouma (85) Digne (87)

Centurion (83) Goretzka (83) Redmond (83) Vilhena (83) Sararer (84)

Markovic (86) Ezekiel (84)​
When did you learn how to clone players?

You're just mad you didn't think of it first! :p
I would never dream of such a thing.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Damo, you might aswell list your fourth and fifth team too ;) good signing in Zuma. Some decent bids in for him too.

nistleloy

Thanks for the add Damien. I have to save Blackpool from relegation and facing a tough MK Dons side tonight.

Just wondering, is buying gold status worth it?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Damo, you might aswell list your fourth and fifth team too ;) good signing in Zuma. Some decent bids in for him too.
:D Yeah, the competition was always going to be tough for him.

Thanks for the add Damien. I have to save Blackpool from relegation and facing a tough MK Dons side tonight.

Just wondering, is buying gold status worth it?
You've got a very hard job on your hands.

As for buying Gold status, I don't think it is but I suppose it depends how you use it. I don't really use any of the features apart from the ability to manage the team in Europe.

Final home game of the season for United at home to Fulham. Winning the league is no longer an option unless Chelsea have a big collapse in the final two games, so the aim is to try and beat my season 1's point tally with Leeds of 74, and to try and end the season with the most goals scored (just one goal separates the top four sides). United were top scorers in season 1 and season 2 so would be nice to continue that record.

Damien

Staff
My team is useless. Drew 1-1. Smalling is out for the rest of the season and Isco is suspended after picking up five yellow cards (two of them while at Millwall).

Congrats to Chelsea, Forest and Port Vale for winning their divisions.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Damo, new thread for Draft league or keep old one?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Thanks Damo. After 3 seasons of trying, Forest are into Div 1 with what has been a rather convincing season. On record to finish the season on 85 points. The race for 2nd took an interesting twist with Wendesday beating Bolton and MK Dons destroying Blackpool. All 3 still have a chance of becoming automatic promotions. Meanwhile the race for the final playoff place took an unexpected turn, with Reading taking full advantage of Pompey slipping up to Norwich.

cj_sparky

Sneaked into the last playoff place in Division 2 on goal difference. With Pompey losing and West Ham only drawing..... not another SM season when I have to get a win on the last day to guarentee something :lol:

Levo

Band of Brothers
Excellent result for me against City, avoid a defeat on the last day an European football should be mine.

Happy with that considering I was in the relegation places when I took over.

Damien

Staff
Tonny Vilhena +2 - now he's 18/85.

Final day today.

Division 1
  • Manchester City and Everton in contention for fourth place.
  • Fulham, Aston Villa, Newcastle United, Middlesbrough and Queens Park Rangers in contention for three of the SMFA Shield places.
  • Two of West Bromwich Albion, Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland and Leeds United to finish in the relegation places.

Division 2
  • Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday and Milton Keynes Dons in contention for the second automatic spot.
  • Reading, Portsmouth and West Ham United in contention for the last play-off spot.
  • Two out of Wigan Athletic, Burnley and Blackpool to be relegated.

Division 3
  • Plymouth Argyle and Darlington in contention to finish as champions.
  • Preston North End or Peterborough United to be relegated.

Division 4
  • Crewe Alexandra and Notts County in contention for the second automatic spot.
  • Two out of Barnet, Southend United, Rochdale, Northampton United and Bristol Rovers to be relegated.

gaz1185

Tonny Vilhena +2 - now he's 18/85.
Used to be mine :(

I didn't realise how mental the fight for 2nd place is in Division 2, I thought my Dons were well and truly out of it. Would be one hell of a acheivement, but I don't see Bolton losing... and we're the Play-off experts anyway! :lol:

Damien

Staff
What happens if you are sent down from Divisiao 4?
Then you're forgotten about unless you're a managed side. If you're a managed side then it is an extra screenshot for me to do whenever I can be bothered to post.

Used to be mine :(
So he was. Don't think that transfer you made was a great one long term but was probably fine at the time to help you on your road to where you are now.

I didn't realise how mental the fight for 2nd place is in Division 2, I thought my Dons were well and truly out of it. Would be one hell of a acheivement, but I don't see Bolton losing... and we're the Play-off experts anyway! :lol:
:lol: You've done great this season whatever happens.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Division 2 as normal is the most exciting league come the end of the season. I have a nothing game against Ipswich, but will want to win to set an impressive 85 points total.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ouch. TR so close. Levo has lost out on Europe too. Those final places were tight out.

did you wee a little Levo?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I finished ahead of Levo, all that matters

Damien

Staff
Middlesbrough's Mandzukic gets the Golden Boot, my van Persie gets Player of the Season and I've got £3.7M in prize money for finishing second - not bad.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Said I was 10th is that not the last spot for Europe. Big-Red....just wait until I get a full season!

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Middlesbrough's Mandzukic gets the Golden Boot, my van Persie gets Player of the Season and I've got £3.7M in prize money for finishing second - not bad.
Mandzukic has been consistently brilliant. I'm chuffed that he's got the golden boot!