Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Announcement: Nabil Bentaleb signs two-season contract at Manchester United.

In other news, 19/83 defender Jean-Philippe Gbamin is for sale. Best offer by Saturday gets him.

LitterBug

No-one likes (a) litterbug
RE: Negredo saga

I have been away since last Wednesday and have only been using my phone to check SM. I selected I am insulted by this offer and cLicked on reject bid when Plymouth sent it in. As I was on my phone I might have clicked accept by accident (I was very drunk too, late at night). The next day I was very randomly checking the transfer messages and I saw Negredo was accepted. I went in and cancelled immediately. There would be no way that I would accept £300k and a crappy forward for a first team top goalscorer. Sorry but it was a mistake. Plymouth should have known that a shitty offer like that would never be accepted and be as surprised as anyine when it was accepted. When I saw it I honestly thought he was taking the piss just like when he offered me some kid for £15m just after I bought Luiz.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Litterbug is my only 'friend' on SM outside my other caf account @2 Man Midfield . Whereas I managed Plymouth for a brief time before taking over at Aston Villa. This is tough.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Mk Dons v Forest:
Matuidi 2 goals
Durm 1 goal, 1 assists
Ayew 1 goal

Players on Loan:
Success 2 goals
Mendy 1 goal
Vietto 2 assists
Bittencourt 1 assist
El Haddadi 1 assist
Castillejo 1 assist

suheilsworld

Steady start to Division 2 life for Swansea....

6-3 victory over Bournemouth followed by a 0-0 draw against Ipswich. Had 14 shots off target and 7 on target, still could not convert.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Message from Herrera:

Arsenal will be available on mk2 from the end of the current season, this is their amazing squad that Herrera created on his own
Please note:
A significant portion of the squad was bought by original manager Redsky.

Varun

Staff
Rooney, Modric, Robben and Chiellini are all for sale for the right offer. I'll only be selling for deals involving players so no cash deals please.

For those interested, PM me the offer on the caf or on SM.

Varun

Staff
Hans Vanaken has been transfer listed. Big talent currently playing in the belgium league. Selling for cash.