Gaming The SM RedCafe League

kps88

Wow Cardiff. How did you manage to get that offer accepted? They're worth around 5m combined!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Mmm, I would have got Ben Arfa had I put all of my money + Callejon on him. Couldn't take the risk on losing out on both Young and Arfa though, so went for Nene as my 3rd option.

You'd have beaten my to Young though Coventry (KPS), my total bid would have been 4.9M + Callejon which was valued at 6.2M PE. So a total of 11.1M

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
James RODRIGUEZ has moved to Norwich City from Fulham in an exchange deal for Miloš KRASIC.

Great deal for Norwich there.

Big game today. Both Leeds and Forest have some fitness issues though nothing too major.

OB

Gotta win tonight to keep my promotion hopes alive. Got Portsmouth, ok team. No 90 player, and two 89 players. Hoping for a win.

Damien

Staff
Derby v Ipswich and Middlesbrough v Leicester City should be another good couple of games. Derby and Leicester have been in good form of late as have Ipswich while Middlesbrough haven't won in 7 league matches and if they fail to win tonight, they'll almost certainly be out of the top 6 for the first time this season.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I expect my purple patch to end here. Playing Spurs, Chelsea and West Brom in next 3 fixtures. Dreamland would be 4 points from 9 (as I'd hit the 40 points mark), but I'd only expect to sneak 1 point realistically.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Could be a good night for me, Cider faces Arsenal, possibility of dropping points there while I play Wolves. Will be playing my second team so hopefully can close the gap to 1 point or 3, before me and Cider clash on Thursday in what could swing the top spot round.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
These two games are effectively the last two you would expect Cider's City to drop points.

Home to Arsenal who are Unbeaten in 8 competitive games including 4 wins in the last 6.
Then away to Manchester United

After that:
Villa (h)
Everton (a)
Bolton (h)
Fulham (a)
QPR (h)
Wolves (a)
Norwich (h)
Swansea (h)

Come on Maniak and Zarlak!

Zarlak

Yeah but he's been dropping points all over the shop robocop. It's not over yet. I've got Chelsea and Liverpool still to play.

Wolves away
Villareal away but leading 1-0 from the home leg
City at home
Swansea away
Liverpool at home
Blackburn away
Spurs at home
Chelsea away
West Brom at home
Newcastle away
Wigan at home.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
tough enough run-in too Z for you. Even last game, with Wigan now having an experienced gaffer in-charge.

Zarlak

:D

It depends what the outcome of me vs Cider is and how he fares against Arsenal tonight. If maniak and me beat him, I move 2 points clear, so I could afford a draw at some point and for him to win because of my superior goal difference.

To be honest though I don't want it running so close so will be going for wins all the way.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I expect my purple patch to end here. Playing Spurs, Chelsea and West Brom in next 3 fixtures. Dreamland would be 4 points from 9 (as I'd hit the 40 points mark), but I'd only expect to sneak 1 point realistically.
With my recent form you'll probably wipe the floor with my sorry ass players.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I have a run of 4 games after I play West Brom, where it will make or break my season. Norwich, Wigan, Stoke and Sunderland. All in and around same position as me and similar points. If I hit 42 points I feel I'll defo be safe so that is my target so that is 6 more points. Think those 4 games are where I'll get the points I need. If I could finish top 12 it would icing on the caske as I think that I'll get into Europe that way. Atleast I remember maniak saying top 12 get Europe I think....

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I had to make some exchanges after my recent transfers, I'm not sure my midfield is up to the task.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Results and form are getting ridiculous, honestly thinking about leaving Spurs.

Damien

Staff
Top 10 results

Leeds United - drew against Nottingham Forest (2-2)
Ipswich Town - lost against Derby County (3-2)
Millwall - drew against Hull City (2-2)
Blackpool - won against Portsmouth (3-0)
Nottingham Forest - drew against Leeds United (2-2)
Middlesbrough - lost against Leicester City (2-1)
Coventry City - won against Brighton and Hove Albion (1-0)
Bristol City - lost against Barnsley (5-3)
Cardiff City - won against Doncaster Rovers (2-1)
Birmingham City - lost against Crystal Palace (6-3)

A couple of crazy scorelines there. Great afternoon for me as I extend my lead to 7 points. Blackpool now 2 points behind 2nd and Middlesbrough drop out of the top 6 for the first time this season. Derby and Leicester winning weren't a surprise. They'll be tough to beat for the remainder of the season.

Next up - Ipswich away.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Ah now, you have a great squad in fairness. Unfortunate with injuries but still someting to build on.
My last 4-5 games have been horrendous, can't buy a win. I can take todays result as were quite even and it was close but the result last week was just ridiculous.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'll see the season out, I'll decide whether to keep it on my final position and results from now.