Felipe Anderson - AM/Wing - 80

Forwards

Victor Moses - Wing/Fwd - 86
Ryo Miyaichi - Wing/Fwd - 83
Gerard Deufoleu - Wing/Fwd - 83
Mateus Kelvin - Fwd/AM - 82
Leandro Moura - Fwd/AM - 82

*Once they have returned to the club.

If you are interested then please place a loan bid so I can see who's after them. Decisions will be announced in the thread on Tuesday.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Wont the loans just end at the end of the current season? As far as I know, this season isnt over.

cj_sparky

I do love the tactic of shortlisting 5 or 6 of my players and then placing bids on a couple of players I'm interested in signing.

All in the hope I won't notice the bid has been placed and mistake it for simply another sign of interest in another one of my players :lol:.

Then unshortlisting the players in question after.

ciderman9000000

I do love the tactic of shortlisting 5 or 6 of my players and then placing bids on a couple of players I'm interested in signing.

All in the hope I won't notice the bid has been placed and mistake it for simply another sign of interest in another one of my players :lol:.

:lol: Who didi that?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Mmm, trying to even out a wage bill is fun in this game... :nervous:
Or...sell a player and have enough in the bank to cover it, I'll make a loss this season, but if I make some deals I should have enough cover to still be in the black come end of the season.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yep. Best part of the game. How far over are you?
140 grand every week (1 away/1 home). I can reduce that down to 97 if I don't go in for 1 loan player.

I do need to sell all of my 10k players and Kieron Freeman to do it mind. But they have no effect on my first team anyway.

Trionz

:lol:

It failed miserably with Tottenham as well.
Lost Miyaichi to him. I overslept and failed to replace a new bid and lost out on Ryo :(

BD

Im about the same. 100k every home/away turn. I have 3.6M in the bank though, so that should cover it. Still want to cut it down a bit though.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Im about the same. 100k every home/away turn. I have 3.6M in the bank though, so that should cover it. Still want to cut it down a bit though.
I'll be fine once i'm out of the cups. Although if I want to bring in some quality Loan players that will naturally take it back up again. Catch 22 :)

BD

I'll be fine once i'm out of the cups. Although if I want to bring in some quality Loan players that will naturally take it back up again. Catch 22 :)
Yeah, 3 quality(87/88/89) loanees will higher the wages by nearly 100k a week. I made the mistake last season of keeping a loanee even though I never used him.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah, 3 quality(87/88/89) loanees will higher the wages by nearly 100k a week. I made the mistake last season of keeping a loanee even though I never used him.
I had the foresight to go for transfers last window that improve my squad balance (with this season in mind). So with no loan players I only have 2 87 rated players in my starting 11, rest are 88 or above. The problem is that my cup squad is going to be much worse, but tough shit I suppose!!

Hopefully I won't have such a dreadful start like I did last time.

BD

I had the foresight to go for transfers last window that improve my squad balance (with this season in mind). So with no loan players I only have 2 87 rated players in my starting 11, rest are 88 or above. The problem is that my cup squad is going to be much worse, but tough shit I suppose!!

Hopefully I won't have such a dreadful start like I did last time.
With no loans, Ive two 88s, five 89s and four 90s. :cool: But, like you, my cup squad will be shite. There'll be a good few 70s playing:)

Levo

Band of Brothers
Tottenham Loan List

Goalkeepers

Marc Andre Ter Stegen - GK - 87*

Defenders

Sime Vrsaljko - RB/RM - 86
Inigo Martinez - CB - 85
Steven Caulker - CB - 85*
Jetro Willems - LB - 84

Midfielders

Rafinha Alcantara - CM/AM - 83
Felipe Anderson - AM/Wing - 80

Forwards

Victor Moses - Wing/Fwd - 86
Ryo Miyaichi - Wing/Fwd - 83
Gerard Deufoleu - Wing/Fwd - 83
Mateus Kelvin - Fwd/AM - 82
Leandro Moura - Fwd/AM - 82

*Once they have returned to the club.

If you are interested then please place a loan bid so I can see who's after them. Decisions will be announced in the thread on Tuesday.

All loans are subject to re-call under any circumstances, although 24 hours notice before a game will be given.

BD

No 70's for me, all 80's or above :cool:
Damn you. Just checked there, and I can field a 89 average rating first XI, and a completely different second team, but with an average rating of 78:nervous:

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'm a bit undecided on whether I'll be loaning him out next year. He'll be re-called for the time being but not until you've played your play-off game.

BD

89 and 85 for me. Although I'm keeping a CF and GK from my first team in my cup team.
Is that including loans? Mine has no loans in it. If I take a few in on loan, it should bump my rating up a bit.

Levo

Band of Brothers
You can't it's just Omar being a dick, when I bid on Muniain in the other league Jake came back with £50,000,000.

You can't accept it but when you counter offer you seem to be able to ask for whatever.