Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Wish SoccerManager will update their player database. Waiting to see which Leagues will be reviewed next before I do a few transfers. Still on Italy/Argentina.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
If they done Arg, I'm hoping for a Brazil update within the next month or 2. 3 players I'm hoping will rise ta feck.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Oscar and Lucas... ?
no one as good as them I'm afraid! ;)

hoping on Romulo and Nem, long shot on Adryan. More so for squad depth than anything. Nem has concerns of not playing games, but he is only 83 so he wouldnt feature at all unless he rises a few.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Player Name: RÉMY, Loïc
Rating: 90
Position: Fwd/Wing

He's been linked strongly with a summer move to Spurs. Please note, I will only sell him if there's a substantial offer. He's one of my best players, but I am willing to consider STRONG offers.​

Levo

Band of Brothers

Player Name: RÉMY, Loïc
Rating: 90
Position: Fwd/Wing

He's been linked strongly with a summer move to Spurs. Please note, I will only sell him if there's a substantial offer. He's one of my best players, but I am willing to consider STRONG offers.​
I don't want him....trololol

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
What are the scores.....

George Doors!

1-1

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
@GoranIvanisevic your inbox is full but I approved your application to Blackburn, good luck

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Out of the country for 10 days in a few hours. Should be able to log onto SM at sometime, but if I don't, then that's why.

Flight is at 8PM so I won't know if I've won the play-off game tonight and won't know for a short while whether I'm in the Premiership or not. :nervous:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Division 2 play-off final

............................... Ipswich Town v Millwall
.-...Injured: ......-... Berbatov (91 CF)
Suspended:

Division 3 play-off final

.............-.......... Preston North End v Southampton
.-...Injured:
Suspended:

Division 4 play-off final

.............-.......... Milton Keyne Dons v Plymouth Argyle
.-...Injured: Giaccherini (87 Wing/AM)
Suspended: ...................................... Jony (78 CM)

Division 5 play-off final

.............-................. Crawley Town v Accrington Stanley
.-...Injured: ..... Zaragoza (77 CB/RB) . Sbai (78 LB/CB)
Suspended:

Levo

Band of Brothers
Well if you win Scrumpey, it will be all that more sweeter for proving me wrong :nervous:

Damien

Staff
Great deal for zlatan_ish there.

So now you've got two players with wages of around £57k as opposed to the £30k Kagawa was on rising to £45k. Are you planning on cutting down your squad anywhere?

The £4M will be useful to you but won't last that long.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
and the players omar got, dear oh dear. Not even good prospects. Wolves pulled off a great deal there. Despite all the good advice he got, Omar has done terrible.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
And are we even surprised? I'm not anyway. For the record, I offered him Osvaldo(who he kept calling Oswald), Piatti and 1M, yet he declined. Not much better, but at least they play in the top leagues. Who the feck are Metalist?

ciderman9000000

and the players omar got, dear oh dear. Not even good prospects. Wolves pulled off a great deal there. Despite all the good advice he got, Omar has done terrible.
That's what I told him. I can't believe he turned down my offer of two quality, young, improving players for those two duds that Wolves have fobbed off onto him. What an idiot!

Dzagoev and Perisic vs Hoarau and Villagra; it's no fecking contest.

Damien

Staff
Yep. Although me and City had less to offer in terms of funds our players were certainly the better prospects overall.

Only way this deal is even half decent is if Omar didn't want good prospects/players who'd rise up more and just players who'd stay around the skill they are and not command more wages in future. Even then it is a daft deal as the money won't last long and he'll be losing more through wages.