Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Levo

Band of Brothers
Chelsea manager gone? Do I chuck my hat in the ring for his replacement.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
OK, I'll re-phrase that. Does anyone want to beat it?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Tight 3-2 win over Leeds for me. Fairly even stats wise, and he had a player sent off before halftime.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Not safe yourself yet!

Damien will survive though, I know it.
No chance of that happening. I'm doing worse than Wigan did at this stage last season and they had that great run towards the end which boosted their points and still got relegated. I think I'll be following a similar path but without the good run towards the end.

The last 3 matches I've lost have all been by one goal which is a bit annoying. The suspensions and injuries haven't helped.

Nothing I'm trying seems to be working which is the complete opposite to last season where everything seemed to go right for me. No red cards and the injuries I had lasted a few days with the exception of Yarmolenko who was out for 4 weeks.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
No chance of that happening. I'm doing worse than Wigan did at this stage last season and they had that great run towards the end which boosted their points and still got relegated. I think I'll be following a similar path but without the good run towards the end.

The last 3 matches I've lost have all been by one goal which is a bit annoying. The suspensions and injuries haven't helped.

Nothing I'm trying seems to be working which is the complete opposite to last season where everything seemed to go right for me. No red cards and the injuries I had lasted a few days with the exception of Yarmolenko who was out for 4 weeks.
Crikey mate, you're only 2 points off me at 17th, could be worse. This game seems to even itself out. You'll go through a good patch at some time.

Big Andy

Bloke
Wigan starting to put some form together now, coupled with a change in tactics to try and counter the 3-5-2...

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I was also top 4 at the very beginning! Get ready for the decline of a lifetime when the games stack up!
I think I have Chelsea and United in a period of 3 days, that is going to be epic.

:nervous:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Beat Fiorentina 3-1 and qualified for the KO stage of the Europa League :)

How is everyone doing in Europe?

Excal

My last match is home to Ajax. Win-and-in.

Edit: Running through the rest.

Birmingham City are out.
Villa are out.
Blackburn are out.
Everton need a win away to Lokomotiv Moskva and they need Spartak not to beat Getafe, unless Everton win by at least 4 goals.
Spurs are out.
Wolves have qualified.

In the CL:

Chelsea have qualified for KO round.
West Brom need at least a draw home to Inter, or they need Lille to beat Leverkusen
United have qualified.
City will qualify unless they lose to Porto AND Sevilla lose to Malaga AND City somehow lose 3 or goals worth of GD in the process.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I need 3 85+ players on loan, anywhere in midfield or defense.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I'm bored of this lads. I only log in rarely these days.

I'll be resigning from this one and the elite one.

ciderman9000000

I'm surprised that nobody else was even interested in Zozulya, or that TheReligion didn't have the wherewithal to better my £420k offer for Shawn Parker which I inadvertently left disclosed.