Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Nice work Ando!

I've signed 3 young players who'll be part of my cup squad next year. Josuha Guilavogui has come from Sainte Etienne, he's one rating away from being a first team squad player.

Then I've signed 2 players who are longer term projects; Cédric Bakambu and Valentin Eysseric. All have impressive stats and are 22 or younger. Perfect for my squad.

My current young stars are doing pretty well. Thauvin has gone up 2 to 85, Coretin has jumped up 5 to 80 as has Dabo. I'm managing to construct a pretty decent cup team now.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya, I offered Dzeko and cash to max out my chairmans valuation. Sure it might impede me now, but Chico is a longterm signing anyways.

Safe to say I never heard of any of them RS :D my scouting has taken a backseat for now. I'm pretty happy where I am.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Good signing, Ando.

I'm getting a bit of an itch from not making a signing for so long (only been about a month). My squad doesn't need anymore players though. Youth is fine and first team is ok with the majority capable of rising further in future.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ya, I offered Dzeko and cash to max out my chairmans valuation. Sure it might impede me now, but Chico is a longterm signing anyways.

Safe to say I never heard of any of them RS :D my scouting has taken a backseat for now. I'm pretty happy where I am.
They're all french young players who are playing regular football for their teams. All with decent stats of course! ;)

gaz1185

I've done it every season, except it's got a little out of hand this time. I usually buy players, wait for the transfer ban to clear, sell then get back in the 'black' and invest in better players.

I think this time though I went to big with some players wages and MK's 22,000 stadium capacity really doesn't help - I have no chance of gaining any profit at home. I'll finish the season with MK, try to guide them to the big leagues, but I think I'll be moving on at the end of it.

Damien

Staff
Yeah, those wages are insane. When I was in Division 2 I tried not to go above 600k (and that was with a stadium of capacity 40k) and made a decent profit after each game.

Damien

Staff
And if you do leave them, sell one or two players before you leave if you can so that they're not completely financially screwed. If Dias and Tymoschuk and possible a third (for example) are sold and the loan deals expire at the end of the season they might be ok. Would still be losing money but they'd be in the black for a while.

TheReligion

Abusive
I don't think people who run up debt at a club should be allowed to move onto another side as it just cloggs the leagues up with shite. Like the Leicester scenario.

JB7

I think the game has forgotten that my stadium capacity is 39,000. Despite being no lower than 4th in Div 2 all season (after 2 successive promotions as well) my attendance hasn't gone above 23,000 all season I don't think, not best impressed with the lack of support from the people of Sheffield for my all-star team.

Damien

Staff
As it stands my Cup Squad is now an average age of 21 and a rating of 85. Hopefully i'll have a few more rises before the Cup starts again next season.
de Gea (90)

Rafael (90) Smalling (89) Reyes (87) Digne (87)

Isco (90) McCarthy (88) Pogba (87) Canales (87)

Balotelli (90) Michu (89)​

Other players: Markovic (86), Aurier (87)

Is mine. Not too bad.

TheReligion

Abusive
My squad is coming on a bit with risers and established players improving, just need a new goalkeeper.

GK Howard

RB Debuchy
CB Jerome Boateng
CB Rami
CB Garay
LB Alba

CM Fellaini
AM Kroos
AM Lucas Moura

CF Walcott
CF Welbeck

GK Begovic
CB Benatia
CB Bartra
LB Baines
RB De Marcos
CM Capoue
CM Oscar
CM Maher
CM Taraabt
CF Benteke
CF Jackson Martinez

I have some top talent out on loan in Ola John, Jesse Rodriguez, Ross Barkley and the youth team has Kondogbia, Wolski, Leali, Olinga, Benzia and Holzhauser.

Hopefully some good risers in there and decent foundations for the future.

Levo

Band of Brothers
They should have 3-4 million at least, made sure he was out of debt when I brought Mata from him.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Branescu (77)

Amat (87) Chiriches (87) Savic (87) El Kaoutari (87)

Leitner (87) Dembele (90) Rode (87) Ince (85)

Diego Costa (88) Icardi (85)​

My cup team is getting there. Valdes always plays in goal anyways. If Ince gets a move in the summer that would be sweet. I expect Icardi to rise aswell. Savic has a chance and so does Chiriches if he ends up as expected with AC Milan. Costa and Leitner at a stretch.

I wouldnt have too many risers other than that, well none to rise enough to get into contention for the cups.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Forgot about the league game last night! Got the win though against Coventry! Great result. Chelsea next though.

Big Andy

Bloke
Lost 1-0 to Spurs. Former United player De Rossi dealing the blow to the away team.

Chelsea go top of the table giving them the edge in the title race.
Shit just got interesting at the top of the table...

I'm liable to feck ups on a grand scale though, so it's a long way to go yet...

11 league games unbeaten though, which is a new club record...

Big Andy

Bloke
Looks like I'll make the semi's of the SMFA Shield as well...

Could've potentially been a treble season if I'd not fecked up in the cup...

Damien

Staff
Shit just got interesting at the top of the table...

I'm liable to feck ups on a grand scale though, so it's a long way to go yet...

11 league games unbeaten though, which is a new club record...
Congrats. I'm the same with messing things up. Can see me dropping some more points tonight.

Remaining fixtures:

Chelsea (66 pts)

28 Apr: NEWCASTLE UNITED (H) (won 5-0 in reverse fixture)
02 May: MIDDLESBROUGH (H) (drew 2-2 in reverse fixture)
05 May: Everton (A) (won 4-0 in reverse fixture)
09 May: BLACKBURN ROVERS (H) (lost 1-0 in reverse fixture)
12 May: Wolverhampton Wanderers (A) (drew 2-2 in reverse fixture)
16 May: LEEDS UNITED (H) (lost 1-0 in reverse fixture)

Manchester United (64 pts)

28 Apr: SUNDERLAND (H) (won 2-0 in reverse fixture)
02 May: Queens Park Rangers (A) (lost 1-0 in reverse fixture)
05 May: ASTON VILLA (H) (lost 3-0 in reverse fixture)
09 May: Derby County (A) (won 3-0 in reverse fixture)
12 May: FULHAM (H) (drew 2-2 in reverse fixture)
16 May: Swansea City (A) (won 3-0 in reverse fixture)