Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Pogba has finally risen! My moaning is now over.

So, my two different XIs (league and cup with de Gea being in both):

de Gea (90)​
Vidic (94) Ramos (95) Sandro (89)​
Isco (91) Gotze (93) Carrick (92) Bender (91) Bale (94)​
Ronaldo (98) Messi (99)​
de Gea (90)​
Rafael (91) Aurier (87) Papadopoulos (89) Digne (88)​
Pogba (89) Eriksen (90) McCarthy (88)​
Balotelli (91) Michu (90) Castaignos (87)​
Not bad - getting there. When Portugal is reviewed, Sandro should rise to 90 too.​

Why didnt you go for Tevez?

External club bid for Turan first, so a bid for Tevez would have been pointless as it wouldn't have gone through.

What Damo said. I had more of a concern with Afellay being injured for so long, until the end of the year at least. Figured he'd be due a -1 or more in the next update. At least with Turan I know he's going to get games.

And with Tevez being locked in there, at least I can prepare well for a bid down the track

Turan is a very good signing, in good form and was linked with Arsenal and others at end of transfer window. I was hoping I'd be able to go for him when derby signed someone, but I didn't have enough cash.

Table updated very quickly. I'm still top by a point and I play Chelsea next (actually, two days in a row on Sunday in league and Monday in CL).

As long as it's not 4-4 again...fecking Rio fecking Ferdinand the cnut...

The Chiellini injury couldnt have come at a worse time. Packed end of the season fixture list.

Manchester United are prepared to splash out to capture Sheffield Wednesday player Jesse LINGARD

Just logged into see this. In response to Manchester United's interest I have prepared an official club statement:

"feck off. No further comment".

As long as it's not 4-4 again...fecking Rio fecking Ferdinand the cnut...

:lol:
Just logged into see this. In response to Manchester United's interest I have prepared an official club statement:

"feck off. No further comment".

rSQREe7.gif

Team to play Chelsea

FgVmjh5.png
2ZRgoq9.png

When you refresh and see this, the first thing that comes to mind is "loss":

TCvDeGV.png

But I won 1-0 :D

Ramos and Bale will be missing the next league match, while Bale is out for the Champions League game. With no Bale and no Carrick, I'm pessimistic about my chances of beating Chelsea to go through to the next round.

Another fecking poor result, season has gone for me and I'll be lucky to finish in the top 10.

Top 10

Manchester United - 62 points (+35)
Arsenal - 61 points (+31)
Manchester City - 61 points (+23)
Bolton Wanderers - 59 points (+24)
Chelsea - 57 points (+37)
Newcastle United - 57 points (+10)
Everton - 55 points (+24)
Nottingham Forest - 55 points (+21)
Tottenham Hotspur - 55 points (+14)
Aston Villa - 46 points (-1)

Day of shit continues - lost 1-0 to Chelsea and it just had to be a van Persie winner assisted by Ozil.

Not too surprised though with no Bender, Carrick or Bale due to suspension/injuries. Good luck for the rest of the competition, Andy.

Yes!

Fantastic comeback win to make the CL Semis.

Beat Pool 2-0 in normal time and 5-3 in pens to go through after losing 2-0 in an insane first leg where Hummels ffs scored 2 direct FKs.

Just had a look at United's remaining fixtures, fecking hell, if he doesnt drop points tomorrow vs Bolton, the rest of us might just as well kiss the title goodbye. The narrow wins vs Chelsea and Spurs were bloody massive.

Just noticed that two of the players I'd kept hold of for over a year waiting for their decent rise, but got rid of in the last month or so have since had the rises I'd got bored of waiting for. Typical.

Just had a look at United's remaining fixtures, fecking hell, if he doesnt drop points tomorrow vs Bolton, the rest of us might just as well kiss the title goodbye. The narrow wins vs Chelsea and Spurs were bloody massive.

Thankfully I've got a decent run of fixtures left, but can definitely see me dropping a few points.

Thankfully I've got a decent run of fixtures left, but can definitely see me dropping a few points.

I see only the Bolton and Villa games as matches you might drop points.

Me on the other hand, what a run of fixtures to close the season out.

WBA
Forest
City
Everton

Tough as they come.

I see only the Bolton and Villa games as matches you might drop points.

Me on the other hand, what a run of fixtures to close the season out.

WBA
Forest
City
Everton

Tough as they come.

Ouch. They certainly are. Hopefully you and City draw when you play each other :p

For tonight's match I've got no Carrick (injury), Ramos (suspension) or Bale (just returned from injury but fitness too poor). Now I'm having to debate whether to change formation and go 4-2-3-1 or stick with what I normally do for tonight's match.

Manchester United lineup to face Bolton Wanderers
PDh1wjc.png
vgNb2Uz.png

Due to injuries and suspensions, Paul Pogba makes his first ever start in the league for United.