Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Away to Darlington in the league tonight. Big game which should either say whether I'll be challenging for top four or in for a struggle again this season.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Away to Darlington in the league tonight. Big game which should either say whether I'll be challenging for top four or in for a struggle again this season.
Home to Arsenal for me, I've had a rough set of fixtures at the start of the season. Don't think you'll see me challenging for the title this time around.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
:lol: Same thing happened for me, a sub of mine playing for 15 min from 60 to 75 and getting a rating of 8!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
:lol:

At the risk of jinxing both Messi and Ronaldo...

so far this season:
Messi (Manchester United): 4 apps, 6 goals, 1 assists
Ronaldo (Tottenham Hotspur): 3 apps, 0 goals, 1 assist
Different set ups mate.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
In another league, 2MM's, my player Rondon at Zenit provided 2 assists in 3-2 victory and still got a rating of 3! and he didn't receive any card. Funny.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Mixed bag again for me tonight. 15 players teams played tonight, only 5 starts, 1 came off the bench and 1 is currently on the bench with the match still on. Thauvin had a good game for Marseille though.

Durm, Thauvin, Mendy, N'Koulou, Ayew all started, 17 year old Rafetraniana came off the bench for 30mins for Nice.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Signed Bentaleb in the new league with no competition. Looks like he's going to be a regular under Pocchetino

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I have a bit of moneyin l2, but I don't need more prospects at the moment.

How long does it take for single player to update squads? I want to play a Liverpool game with Mario. Haven't played it since the last patch and since then the oppos never seem to bid for my transfer listed players too.