Gaming The SM RedCafe League

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol: Wouldn't be able to afford the wages. Just wait till you see my cup team!
:lol:

Yeah I would though, my youth team is only worth a couple of million. I don't mean any of the bigger name players, just all my up and coming stars that I hope will become the next Schmeichel, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, van Nistlerooy, Pallister etc all the 70-75 rated dudes.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!

Yeah I would though, my youth team is only worth a couple of million. I don't mean any of the bigger name players, just all my up and coming stars that I hope will become the next Schmeichel, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, van Nistlerooy, Pallister etc all the 70-75 rated dudes.
Useful tip: choose a club with bigger stadium

Martia11

Blackburn Rovers would like to announce that the club has agreed a deal to sell Daley Blind to Wolverhampton Wanderers in exchange for 20 million and Marko Grujic. The club would like to thank Daley for his service to the club. Wolverhampton will pay 9.5 million upfront and the remaining 10.5 million later. The club would also take the opportunity to welcome Marko Grujic to the club.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Blackburn Rovers would like to announce that the club has agreed a deal to sell Daley Blind to Wolverhampton Wanderers in exchange for 20 million and Marko Grujic. The club would like to thank Daley for his service to the club. Wolverhampton will pay 9.5 million upfront and the remaining 10.5 million later. The club would also take the opportunity to welcome Marko Grujic to the club.
how are they going to pay 10 later