Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Varun

Staff
I've seen some bs on here before, but seriously, that takes the Jammie Dodger.
I trust him.
:lol:

Don't tell me I didn't warn you. See langster above for reference. For instance, I don't remember who I bought kagawa off but the guy still owes me 3mil. The usual 'future deal' thing was agreed. I never pushed him as I got a dream deal anyways. It just doesn't work. Even if you do deal again in the future, he'll quote prices in a way to shave off atleast few Mil from the 10. Most would, nothing personal to lb here.

Varun

Staff
:lol:

Aryan, listen to the people who have been here ages. Firm up how and by when you get the 10mil if you actually want the money.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
4:2 win against City! And just as Ramos comes back, Boateng is sidelined for just over a week. Urgh.

Think I've found my first choice lineup though with three goals scored in first half.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
To be fair, people should try to help new people in.
I have just played my 2nd league game, that's how new i am to this game, and the first thing that happened, was people trying to trick me into selling my best young players.
If you want a big and happy community, help them/us get started, instead of trying to trick us into selling players.
New players won't stay long if they found out they've been fecked in the ass the first couple days.

I cba to take part in the discussion in the game, but i am thinking about the crying from the wolves dude, when writing this.

Damien

Staff
I have just played my 2nd league game, that's how new i am to this game, and the first thing that happened, was people trying to trick me into selling my best young players.
If you want a big and happy community, help them/us get started, instead of trying to trick us into selling players.
New players won't stay long if they found out they've been fecked in the ass the first couple days.

I cba to take part in the discussion in the game, but i am thinking about the crying from the wolves dude, when writing this.
That's the problem. Said a few times for anyone doing transfer deals - especially new players - to get advice from the likes of me and RedSky first. Been in the league since beginning and pretty much say things how we see them.

Grylte

I just played my second league match since i started this game.
So far i have played 4, including friendlies, 3 wins and 1 loss.

I beat 2nd placed Bury at home, and have now in 2 league matches climbed from 17th to 9th.
Making @The Taurean proud as i go :)

Yarmolenko goal, RvP assist in the 55th minute.
Woho!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman

PM me if you need any help, no prob.

Grylte

That's the problem. Said a few times for anyone doing transfer deals - especially new players - to get advice from the likes of me and RedSky first. Been in the league since beginning and pretty much say things how we see them.
Since i spoke alot to TT after taking over, i have shared the knowledge i have gained so far, with Aryan in PM.
Including to not sell any players before he gets to know the team and game better, cause his squad is plenty good to do well for quite a while, and new talents and players are hard to find, since you guys played this for so long.

Grylte

PM me if you need any help, no prob.
Thanks, but i bugged TT to death when i started, so i think i got the hang of the game now...
I didn't when i got the first 17 offers for Kimmich though.
I asked TT before i decided to sell anyone, or who to sell, and this player in particular i should keep (even though i never heard of him).

When i started, i thought it was like FM, where i had to play young players to develop them.
:)

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Thanks, but i bugged TT to death when i started, so i think i got the hang of the game now...
I didn't when i got the first 17 offers for Kimmich though.
I asked TT before i decided to sell anyone, or who to sell, and this player in particular i should keep (even though i never heard of him).

When i started, i thought it was like FM, where i had to play young players to develop them.
:)
Ye, don't sell him and listen to TT. #TSwisdomrightthere

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Herrera wasn't a noob MJJ. He was perfectly happy with that transfer until everyone started crying about it. I do feel for Litterbug tbh. Fact is people shouldn't moan until the transfer is completed.

It's like the situation with Stain the last few times he's made some... deals. The deals went through, then people critised it. I think thats much fairer tbh.

MJJ

Herrera wasn't a noob MJJ. He was perfectly happy with that transfer until everyone started crying about it. I do feel for Litterbug tbh. Fact is people shouldn't moan until the transfer is completed.

It's like the situation with Stain the last few times he's made some... deals. The deals went through, then people critised it. I think thats much fairer tbh.
Wasnt he? Dont think he had been playing for long and you ripped him completely on that deal. Obviously he was happy as he didnt know better.

Grylte

Why does it say "Divisão 2" instead of "division 2" or "2nd division" ?
I don't understand that language, it is scary... ooooh i got big letters!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Wasnt he? Dont think he had been playing for long and you ripped him completely on that deal. Obviously he was happy as he didnt know better.
1. No I didn't rip him at all, back then nobody had huge amount of money except Damien. Neymar was also 93 rated back then and hadn't looked all that great for Barcelona (I got him before the World Cup from memory).
2. He'd been playing for a while at that point. He wanted to be a transfer muppet (kept saying he wanted Vidal which is why he sold Hazard). I also did tell him not to sell Hazard and to only sell either Neymar or Hazard as he wanted cash. He ignored my advice and sold both.

Don't get me wrong, I did a deal that benefited my club at the time. But it wasn't anything terrible, Damien was pissed because he wanted Hazard and Herrera wasn't playing ball. :lol:

You can read back if you do a search at the time.

MJJ

1. No I didn't rip him at all, back then nobody had huge amount of money except Damien. Neymar was also 93 rated back then and hadn't looked all that great for Barcelona (I got him before the World Cup from memory).
2. He'd been playing for a while at that point. He wanted to be a transfer muppet (kept saying he wanted Vidal which is why he sold Hazard). I also did tell him not to sell Hazard and to only sell either Neymar or Hazard as he wanted cash. He ignored my advice and sold both.

Don't get me wrong, I did a deal that benefited my club at the time. But it wasn't anything terrible, Damien was pissed because he wanted Hazard and Herrera wasn't playing ball. :lol:

You can read back if you do a search at the time.
Not really that bothered :p

Damien

Staff
Mate, it's all banter. This time, well, it escalated. Go ahead with the deal as concluded. Don't be a Herrera. lel
This. In future make sure you're happy with a deal before accepting it. Once you formally accept a deal, going back on it results in a lot of bad blood as you've seen.

Martia11

This. In future make sure you're happy with a deal before accepting it. Once you formally accept a deal, going back on it results in a lot of bad blood as you've seen.
The point is accepted 2 bids for the same player but then cancelled it. Now both are demanding their deal to be completed. What deal should I do?

Grylte

I think cancelling a deal the first time when you are newbie, should be accepted.
I mean... as long as people don't seem to want to teach newbies how the game works, shouldn't expect us to know everything.
Just tell that it's not a cool thing to do, and not do it again.
Wolves manager was nice to me that way... After i cancelled a deal, without knowing the etiquette, he just said that it is frowned upon when you cancel a deal, but since i was new, he wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

I'd say just keep the player if you want to @AryanManUtdFan , then not do it again.
if you want to sell him, just ehm... first one or best offer, maybe?