Gaming The SM RedCafe League

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Only Napoli and Juventus are left. Bundesliga review will likely to start tomorrow

Southend Utd Bundesliga players

Prediction
  1. Nadiem Amiri (19/80): +3
  2. Dominique Heintz (22/85): + 1
  3. Leonardo Bittencourt (22/87): no change
  4. Marvin Plattenhardt (24/86): hoping for + 1
Amiri +3 as predicted

1. Nadiem Amiri (19/80): +3 (to 83)

Last edited:

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
All predictions spot on

1. Nadiem Amiri (19/80): +3 (to 83)
  2. Dominique Heintz (22/85): + 1 (to 86)
  3. Leonardo Bittencourt (22/87): no change
  4. Marvin Plattenhardt (24/86): + 1 (to 87)

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Klunter wont rise, Frey should get a + 2 and Pusilic got a rise recently so + 1 maximum for him.

Not wonderful. Eredivisie should be good for me.
FFS! That's still great. Look at today's rises. You are doing really well. My players are getting seriously shafted and overlooked during this review, not impressed at all. :( What's even worse is 3 of my players look destined for Liverpool FFS! and my rule of not having a fecking Dipper in my squad will cause me serious problems.

All 3 of those keepers I mentioned to you got a rise since I mentioned them to you :lol:

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
FFS! That's still great. Look at today's rises. You are doing really well. My players are getting seriously shafted and overlooked during this review, not impressed at all. :( What's even worse is 3 of my players look destined for Liverpool FFS! and my rule of not having a fecking Dipper in my squad will cause me serious problems.

All 3 of those keepers I mentioned to you got a rise since I mentioned them to you :lol:
I don't mind having Liverpool players in my team :)

Varun

Staff
I think you and i should share the title looking at some of your deals. Reus, Embolo, Torres etc. Well in, bro.
Paid a shit ton for torres. Rooney + mastour + max cash. Very happy with the other 2 deals though, yeah.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Might finish em off tomorrow. They've done Schalke before Mainz too which is odd.
Doubt it unfortunately. This is bull. Review is already gonna suck for me with Götze dropping without ignoring someone who should rise - Germany U21 captain and starter for Schalke when fit.