Gaming The SM RedCafe League

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I know. Bastards hogging talent.
:lol: There are no words.

In other news, Caner Erkin signs for Inter. Glad I didn't sell him now. Ilicic stays at Fiorentina though, signs an extension, after a great season and didn't rise he was linked with loads of places, Leicester and The Dippers for two, but decided to stay at Fiorentina. :( Maybe It's time to get rid of him. :houllier:

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Apr'16
May'16

Jun'16 Youth Table

Position - Team - Points | Num of Players

1. Man Utd 56 | 16
  2. Arsenal 46.2 | 15
  3. Darlington 44.6 | 17
  4. Forest 41.3 | 15
  5. Chelsea 38.2 | 17
  6. Newcastle 34.8 | 14
  7. Blackburn 33.2 | 16
  8. Sunderland 30.8 | 12
  9. Southend 28.9 | 12
  10. Aston Villa 28.7 | 12
  11. Ipswich 25.2 | 12
  12. Everton 23.6 | 8
  13. Bristol City 19.4 | 9
  14. Liverpool 18.8 | 6
  15. Plymouth 18.4 | 9
  16. Spurs 18.4 | 8
  17. Wolves 17.1 | 9
  18. QPR 16.7 | 9
  19. Southampton 16.6 | 5
  20. Man City 15.8 | 5
  21. Reading 12 | 4
  22. Watford 8.3 | 4
  23. MKD 8 | 3
  24. Fulham 7.7 | 4
  25. Bournemouth 6.5 | 3
  26. West Ham 6.5 | 3
  27. Charlton 5.8 | 3
  28. Bury 5.5 | 3
  29. Stoke 5.4 | 4
  30. Cardiff 5.1 | 3
  31. Norwich City 4.5 | 1
  32. Leeds United 4 | 2
  33. Derby 3.2 | 2
  34. Hereford 3.1 | 2
  35. Sheff Utd 1.5 | 1
  36. Birmingham 0 | 0
  37. Barnsley 0 | 0
  38. Palace 0 | 0

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
No rise for Laporte but SM removes his ability to play LB. SM forums will be fun. Was obvious once he got injured he was unlikely to rise. Just what SM do - especially with defenders (poor Luke/Kurt).

langster

Scout
@langster will be happy today :)
Not really mate. Only a + 1 for Oyarzabal and his value only increased £200k. Very strange compared to some others his age and rating. :( Plus no other rises for Spanish players I was expecting like Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK who deserved a + 1 after his performances on the way to winning the Europa Cup, Bakambu for his decent season and goals and assists, and I expected Kuki Zalazar to rise a little as well. :(

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Not really mate. Only a + 1 for Oyarzabal and his value only increased £200k. Very strange compared to some others his age and rating. :( Plus no other rises for Spanish players I was expecting like Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK who deserved a + 1 after his performances on the way to winning the Europa Cup, Bakambu for his decent season and goals and assists, and I expected Kuki Zalazar to rise a little as well. :(
Your expectation is too high lol

Villarreal have not been reviewed yet. Kuki won't rise until he plays in Segunda at least

langster

Scout
Your expectation is too high lol

No way. + 2 would have been fair. He scored the winner against Barcelona and is currently playing in the Spanish first team and all the upcoming friendlies. The way the commentators were waxing lyrical about him the other night was a joy to hear, he's definitely highly rated over in Spain. Even Balague couldn't stop going on about him.

And thanks to @The Stain too, Llorente is also playing in the Spanish first team at the moment, and Balague was saying he reckons he will be in Real's first team next season and is one of their most highly rated youngsters, so thanks again for putting me on to him ;) He could be my defensive rock in a season or two. I owe you big time for him.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
No way. + 2 would have been fair. He scored the winner against Barcelona and is currently playing in the Spanish first team and all the upcoming friendlies. The way the commentators were waxing lyrical about him the other night was a joy to hear, he's definitely highly rated over in Spain. Even Balague couldn't stop going on about him.

And thanks to @The Stain too, Llorente is also playing in the Spanish first team at the moment, and Balague was saying he reckons he will be in Real's first team next season and is one of their most highly rated youngsters, so thanks again for putting me on to him ;) He could be my defensive rock in a season or two. I owe you big time for him.
He only came on as sub against Bosnia, but that was a good start by itself. No doubt he has great future. SW tends to be conservative nowadays when it comes to rating increase

langster

Scout
He only came on as sub against Bosnia, but that was a good start by itself. No doubt he has great future. SW tends to be conservative nowadays when it comes to rating increase
It's more the valuation I don't get. Take Iwobi for example, a full year older, 1 point less in rating (82 compared to 83) and he's worth £5m when Oyarzabal is only worth £3m. It makes no sense at all. :houllier:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
No rise for Laporte but SM removes his ability to play LB. SM forums will be fun. Was obvious once he got injured he was unlikely to rise. Just what SM do - especially with defenders (poor Luke/Kurt).
Didn't deserve a rise tbh. Won't be long before his rating goes crazy once he joins a big club though.

Hereford got another 80 rated player with Fabian Ruiz getting a +3 to 80. Wasn't expecting that, thought it would be just a +1 to 78.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Sure thing, langster.

Over at Everton things are quiet. No rises yet and i can only hope none of my players have been reviewed yet. That'd possibly be asking for too much from these clowns i suppose. No, instead i get notifications of some of my players that have already risen, wut?

The Stain

Juve seems to snap up Ikoné (Fulham) from PSG. Be funny if he turns out similar to Coman.

Damien

Staff
Manchester United team to lose to Everton tonight

De Gea (94)

Aurier (90) Ramos (95) Boateng (94) Rodriguez (91)
Pogba (93) Isco (92)
Götze (93) Griezmann (93) Özil (94)
Messi (99)​

Damien

Staff
I've instructed Kompany to break Messi's legs. Ye, both.
Wouldn't surprise me if it worked. Messi has missed the second most games due to injury/suspension for me.

Manchester United # of games missed due to injury/suspension (league/cup/shield comps)
Gareth Bale (94) - 13
Lionel Messi (99) - 4
Sergio Ramos (95) - 4
Ricardo Rodriguez (91) - 4
Jerome Boateng (94) - 3
Paul Pogba (93) - 3
Mesut Özil (94) - 2
Alarcon Isco (92) - 1
Raheem Sterling (90) - 1
Sergi Roberto (89) - 1

United's last 2 results:
Newcastle United (A) - 3:2 loss
Chelsea (A) - 1:1 draw (knocked out on penalties)

Everton's last 2 results:
Tottenham Hotspur (A) - 2:1 win
Fulham (A) - 1:0 win

langster

Scout
Feck me, ticket prices are a bit steep! I hope it's a good game. Got my seat right behind the Everton bench as the United tickets were all sold out. :(

The Stain

In the commentary, yeah. Stats wise a draw would have been fair. Good game. Vidal out for 8 days though..

Damien

Staff
In the commentary, yeah. Stats wise a draw would have been fair. Good game. Vidal out for 8 days though..
Just from the 2D match engine. That showed it as being way more in your favour.

For once one of my players didn't get injured. Woo!

Four days until Bale is back. Been a long three weeks.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hereford League Form since Phil K took charge:

Won: 16
Draw: 2
Lost: 0

Goals: 51
Goals Conceded: 5
Clean Sheets in Row: 0
League Games Won in Row: 4
League Games Unbeaten in Row: 18