Television The Sopranos

Roosney

Fran Feldstein, Christopher's sponsor, Feech...none of those storylines did anything for me. And by that point I was ready for the Adriana / FBI thing to end.
Chris' sponsor and the whole movie script thingy were a bit pointless, but Feech was a classic Sopranos a-hole character you could wish death upon.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Just finished the fist season. Works really nicely as a contained story, but looking forward to there being more of these characters.

2E_MUFC

I have about 4 episodes left in season 4. I was going to say this was maybe the season I’ve enjoyed the least amount. But episode 9 was so good.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I have about 4 episodes left in season 4. I was going to say this was maybe the season I’ve enjoyed the least amount. But episode 9 was so good.
"I don't know how to put this delicately... But he was sucking a cub scouts dick."

:D "I have blue cross blue shield is that alright?"

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:drool: He was supposed to play Tony Soprano in the show:

2E_MUFC

Just watching the first episode of the second part of the last season. Found Tony and Bobby’s fight hilarious :lol: Sad that I’m coming to the end.

marktan

I'm itching to rewatch this. First watched this at the end of 2016, and watched a lot of shit since then but nothing's quite compared. Ah feck it, I'm starting from S2 again.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Just starting this for the first time :drool: Two episodes in.
You jammy git :)

I didn't watch it until a few years ago mind. Once Billions and GOT is over in a couple of months I might start it again.

It's probably my favourite of all time. I've not seen The Wire yet either so that's on the list.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
You jammy git :)

I didn't watch it until a few years ago mind. Once Billions and GOT is over in a couple of months I might start it again.

It's probably my favourite of all time. I've not seen The Wire yet either so that's on the list.
The Wire gets the edge for me, but James Gandolfini plays the best character I've ever seen in TV/movies.