The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimic

something nice
Scout
President Trump shared a video showing a supporter declaring that politically "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.”

Couy Griffin, a GOP county commissioner in Otero, N.M., and founder of Cowboys for Trump, made the remarks at a rally earlier this month, sparking backlash from local Republicans.

At the rally in Truth or Consequences, N.M., Griffin said he has “come to a place where I’ve come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ying-politically-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead
After drawing some applause from the crowd, Griffin quickly clarified: “I don’t say that in the physical sense, and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats.
Oh yeah, I'm sure someone will need to edit the video to make it look like that.

He also said this in an interview:

“You get to pick your poison: you either go before a firing squad, or you get the end of the rope,”

And then later:

“I guess I need to be more careful when I choose the words that I speak,” Griffin said. “But you know, it’s just so hypocritical of the left how they’re blowing this up, like I’m some hate-speech murderer.”
I'm not advocating for violence here, but I hope someone assassinates this guy. Politically. With a rifle.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Oh yeah, I'm sure someone will need to edit the video to make it look like that.

And then later:

I'm not advocating for violence here, but I hope someone assassinates this guy. Politically. With a rifle.
Must be an absolute headache for the mentally sane people living in the US.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
And then later:
They are fascists. And i know that label and nazi gets thrown around (some times) willy nilly but they are.

And i fully agree with you. They need to be stopped.

In WW3, the "bad guy" will be the US.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Has anyone brought up yet Trump retweeting a guy who said ‘The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat’?

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Somebody must have reminded him amongst all the tweet rants about social media and mail-in voting that the US has surpassed 100k.....or just posted a stock tweet themselves. Could anyone be any more insincere?

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

Somebody must have reminded him amongst all the tweet rants about social media and mail-in voting that the US has surpassed 100k.....or just posted a stock tweet themselves. Could anyone be any more insincere?
Twitter should ’fact check’ that tweet for sincerity as he would go bonkers.

To be fair though it is one of his nicer tweets even though a day or two late.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Twitter should ’fact check’ that tweet for sincerity as he would go bonkers.

To be fair though it is one of his nicer tweets even though a day or two late.
I'd bet my house that Donald didn't write that

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55

I had to check to make sure this was not the Denald account. One just doesn't expect sanity from the realDonaldTrump.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Why does he need to issue an EO if it's already enshrined in the Constitution of the USA?
He wants to do what he usually does and take them to court. I don't think Donny understands how small he is compared to these companies, White House backing or not.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sucker berg went on Fox News and said he would never fact check any of Trump’s disinformation.

Zuckerberg is a lizard and a stain on humanity.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Sucker berg went on Fox News and said he would never fact check any of Trump’s disinformation.

Zuckerberg is a lizard and a stain on humanity.
100%. He's a psychonerd. Him as president in 5 years?

edit: Trump will propably do a Putin and stay in power until he dies, so maybe Sucker will just be his propaganda minister. Scary thought.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

What the feck?

He also just said he would love nothing more than to delete his Twitter account :lol:

He would do that if the press were honest :lol:

What a fecking clown.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Did he beat it by drawing white circles around his eyes?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
How does he not see the eye thing when he looks in the mirror.

He may as well not take the goggles he wears in the tanning booth off, it'd look less weird if he just walked around permanently wearing a pair of swimming goggles.

Of all the people around the world who have strokes every day, why, why can't it just be him today!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Reminds me of the pranks people play with binoculars.

Status
Not open for further replies.