The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I guess antibiotics have no effect on him after all those STDs he's been treated for the last 50 years. Will come in handy when he gets pneumonia as a side effect.
the covid pneumonia is virical not bacterial (where the antibiotics work). Hope that the end of his illness works for the best interest of the americans

Fingeredmouse

I guess antibiotics have no effect on him after all those STDs he's been treated for the last 50 years. Will come in handy when he gets pneumonia as a side effect.
Whilst I don't mean to spoil your joke, people don't develop antibiotic immunity do they?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
October 1st 2020...

Trump & Melania test positive for Covid

Jacob Wohl gets charged with multiple felonies.

Christmas sure has come early this year.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
the covid pneumonia is virical not bacterial (where the antibiotics work). Hope that the end of his illness works for the best interest of the americans
I thought one of the big issues in Italy and Spain when hell broke lose in March was people getting bacterial pneumonia as a side effect? And since people chew anti-biotics for pretty much any minor disease down there, and they stuff all farm animals full of it, resistant bacteria is a massive issue in those countries. I might be wrong though.

Whilst I don't mean to spoil your joke, people don't develop antibiotic immunity do they?
See above. I'm no expert on the topic.

Anyway. It would be another level of irony if his "fighting STDs was my Vietnam" quote comes knocking as well at this point.

WPMUFC

He's faking it I'd say. His tweeting is too polite and calm for one who thinks covid is a hoax
He doesn't think it's a hoax. Woodward's book showed how dangerous Trump knew it was. But he doesn't care about any other human being dying. All he cared about was not getting it himself and keeping his rube fan base believing it was nothing serious or a hoax.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He''ll get the best possible medical help, so I think he will survive. .

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
White House aides say they suspected the President had contracted the virus after he lost his sense of taste. They just had no idea the virus had been going around since the late 70s.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
There’s no magic cure for this. It’s not like he’s battling some long term illness. You can throw the moon at him but there’s nothing proven yet that can defeat this virus
What do you mean? There's a few treatments that have been very effective pre-ICU stage, and reasonably effective in the ICU.

mav_9me

He''ll get the best possible medical help, so I think he will survive. .
There is nothing best possible medical help can do if one is not doing well. You can keep someone alive for longer with things like ECMO or even lung transplant but there are so many issues with that too.

DavidDeSchmikes

Trump will survive it, come out of quarantine perfectly normal, fired up, while Joe Biden has to pull out of the race because of covid.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
:lol: Yeah, I can't take too much credit. I first discovered it when I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. It was completely by accident.
Can't take credit? That origin story is only rivalled by the flux capacitor.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I bet he’s going to be announced dead, then on November 2nd, Fox News will have a breaking story in Nevada and cut to a cave as Trump moves a massive rock from the entrance and appears naked but for linen wraps, FOR HE HAS RISEN and the evangelicals around the country will spaff their load everywhere, grab their assault rifles and bring carnage on America as the rapture has arrived.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
I bet he’s going to be announced dead, then on November 2nd, Fox News will have a breaking story in Nevada and cut to a cave as Trump moves a massive rock from the entrance and appears naked but for linen wraps, FOR HE HAS RISEN and the evangelicals around the country will spaff their load everywhere, grab their assault rifles and bring carnage on America as the rapture has arrived.
Look, it ain’t right, but I would love to see that.

Foxbatt

Don't they have to put him on a cross first and crucify him for that to happen?

The Firestarter

Should be a cave behind Mount Rushmore where he was laid to rest as the most greatest president ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.